Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite place to get pizza?

Lunarpalette

• 2 years later...

It /was/ a place called Mangia’s. But now it’s closed >_>.

Ill get it primarily from dominos or gattis now normally. There’s a nicer place I like but I just don’t go there very often because pricy

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
(edited)

Family inns and restaurants for the most part. It is like homemade pizza. Each portion is generous and waves like a flag. No crunchiness in my pizza. The dough has the perfect consistency and elasticity, much like the overflowing cheese on it. You could use that thing to jump rope. It is awesome.

And this is generally the case, with family restaurants being better than commercial chains. With chinesse food as well. I tried one of the more popular brands, and it was just bad. Then I find this little family house with a sign you could barely read, and the strangest fishbowl I have ever seen, which is what catched my attention because of that poor fish. It was this long cylinder taller than your average person, and that lonely gold fish had to go all the way down to catch the food. Very "minimalistic". (Also, they probably didn't have the legal permits to exercise their culinary services). So, I ordered and it was absolutely amazing. They were closed down, unfortunately. It was probably because of that fish and animal protection.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 5 months later...

There's two family owned places nearby that are really good. As far as well known chain ones, Domino's is the only one in the area that will even deliver to my place.  But I like to get their thincrust pizza. I used to enjoy Pizza Hut when it was still around my area. 

• 7 months later...

Depends on my mood. After a good pay day I’ll try to go for a local pizza place, otherwise I’ll go Papa John’s or Domino’s

Or Jett’s Pizza, that place is amazing 

• 1 month later...

I love this pizza from this Italian deli and bakery and their pizza tastes like no other pizza I’ve had before it’s amazing. Then one from the pizza place called fiesta pizza but not the same as the other franchise. We get this crazy pizza that’s got so much cheese you may need a knife and has sausage on top. We get it still sometimes even though it’s like an hour away since we moved. 

• Brohoof 1

Little Ceasars is what I stick to. They aren't the best tasting but they are the cheapest and the protein, carbohydrates, and calcium is great for all the working out and weight lifting I do lol

On 2023-07-07 at 7:49 AM, Theautisticrebel said:

My favorite place to order pizza from is Papa Johns.

Haven't had papa John's in years lol. I also remember papa Murphy's take and bake pizza