Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I am a newcomer to this site, from Montpelier, Virginia

GeffreyDrogon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well, it began back in 2011. I am currently not a fan nor a Brony, but I have interest in why this show was so successful and is appealing to both boys and girls. Well, my sisters and I first watched the episode "Bridle Gossip" back in that year, and that got me interested in that show. I lost interest in that show in 2012 due to bizarre (religious) reasons, largely because my father is quite fanatically religious. However, there are some things that interest me in that show, particularly the worldbuilding, the writing, the animation, and Fluttershy. I've seen all of Season One, but I only watched a few episodes of Season Two and I haven't watched anything beyond that.

I am joining this forum because I want to express how this show influenced my stories, want to discuss about trivial topics, and see what this community is like.

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Merry Brony 42 said:

Looks like you have a lot of watching to do. But that's a lot of adventure ahead.

I understand. It's just that I don't feel comfortable watching that show at home because I don't want to be viewed as effeminate. 

• Brohoof 1

Hey Geffrey, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I love tea and Octavia. There are a lot of fun adventures awaiting you in the coming seasons, I hope you have a fun journey! :P

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is fantastic!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...