Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess who is back?! >:3 (Site Updates and Announcements)

Ice Princess Silky

Hello, lovelies of the MLPForums! 

So, it may have caught your attention that there is a delay in the badges received as well as the awards that were earned from several art contests after MCM was over. 

You may be asking yourself...

What is going on? :zipp-wut:

Why was I not given my badge?! :pip-err:

Why am I not a Canterlot Artist?! Or my event badges?! Where is the admin in charge to ensure all of this?! Let us all panic! :crackle:

Here's a bit of a story and an explanation...

image.png

Kinda sorta. Yeah. You rascals have NO idea how that came about, do you? :LunaMCM:

Spoiler

image.png

But thanks to the SUMMONING POWERS of ponies like @Dynamo Pad @Shiny Silvermoon @Felis Amafeles @Silverspark184 oh and @Sparklefan1234 for wishing on a star, of course :coco: 
I am BACK! :mlp_pout:

Spoiler

image.png

With that said, here are some sneak peeks and updates on what your Events Team has in store for you this month! 

Thank you to @Dynamo Pad @Trot Shuffle @Denim&Venöm @Aticus the Adequate @SCS@Treeglow Flicker  Who have several things in store for you all! 

Sneak Peek:
FLUTTERSHY FEBRUARY: In honor of the spirit of love and kindness! 

image.png

This month shall be dedicated in essence to the element of kindness and also love -- not only romantic love but love in all of its other forms whether that be a friendship, family, pet, love for a hobby, personal interest or item. Kindness will also be another focal point and how we perceive or reciprocate it. 

Canterlot Artist 
Several of you have worked hard to achieve this rank and these shall be distributed accordingly <3 please be patient as staff manages everything and coordinates it all. 

MYSTERY RANK

New Rank for the Second Winners. It will be another title-ish look and the rank is original -- potentially temporary -- but its design and beautiful art/colors were crafted by none other than @Treeglow Flicker , herself!

Event Badges 

There shall be two badges to be received on your profile around this beautiful new month!

- Secret Santa -- if you participated in this event, your secret santa shall be revealed to you as well as the unique badge, its meaning and the person who sent it to you <3 

- MCM Donor Badge -- as a permanent 'thank you' for your contribution into helping the BBC Children's Hospital through MLPForums.com! <3 

Thank you again for being part of this beautiful community. And always remember that YOU are lovely! :coco:

Sincerely,
Silky 

• Brohoof 5
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Excited 3
  • Hugs 10

• The topic was featured
44 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Planeswalker Silky

What will we be required to do during these February events?  

You will have to await for the lovely Events Team to let you know on their own! This is just a sneak peak on what is to come! Happy Groundhog Day! Apparently Spring is on the way and Fluttershy would be so proud :coco:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

I look forward to what is to come. It is good to see that everything is going well and the events have been fun for everyone. I am ready for Spring! 

• Brohoof 2

I am not too worried about any badges myself.

The fancy titles and earned special names: Element of "x" (kindness, generosity , love, etc) wonderbolt, alicorn, stage pony etc.

These things I would love to earn some time in the future.

Moments ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

I am not too worried about any badges myself.

The fancy titles and earned special names: Element of "x" (kindness, generosity , love, etc) wonderbolt, alicorn, stage pony etc.

These things I would love to earn some time in the future.

@Planeswalker Silky is there a way to earn element badges or titles currently?

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Boo! Return to the Moon!

Oh ho ho ho wait til you see what I have in store for you. :LunaMCM:

• Excited 1

29 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

Wait thats it? That ban was way too short.... Booo!

The power of hugs were too compelling to keep me away for long! :hug_day:

• Delighted Giggle 1

16 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

The power of hugs were too compelling to keep me away for long! :hug_day:

image.png.2221241ee334ca18c3d9b9884be9ec5c.png

We missed you so much, so we decided to drag the moon down to come get you. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 2

1 hour ago, Cheerilee said:

image.png.2221241ee334ca18c3d9b9884be9ec5c.png

We missed you so much, so we decided to drag the moon down to come get you. :LunaMCM:

Woohooo! Extra moon dance party! 

19 minutes ago, Felis Amafeles said:

It's so good to have you back, Silky :eager:

Awwww *warm hugs*

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 3

7 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Woohooo! Extra moon dance party! 

Awwww *warm hugs*

*Fashions a necklace with a moon rock in it for you*

You can always keep a piece of the moon with you now. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2

5 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Hello, lovelies of the MLPForums! 

So, it may have caught your attention that there is a delay in the badges received as well as the awards that were earned from several art contests after MCM was over. 

You may be asking yourself...

What is going on? :zipp-wut:

Why was I not given my badge?! :pip-err:

Why am I not a Canterlot Artist?! Or my event badges?! Where is the admin in charge to ensure all of this?! Let us all panic! :crackle:

Here's a bit of a story and an explanation...

image.png

Kinda sorta. Yeah. You rascals have NO idea how that came about, do you? :LunaMCM:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

But thanks to the SUMMONING POWERS of ponies like @Dynamo Pad @Shiny Silvermoon @Felis Amafeles @Silverspark184 oh and @Sparklefan1234 for wishing on a star, of course :coco: 
I am BACK! :mlp_pout:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

With that said, here are some sneak peeks and updates on what your Events Team has in store for you this month! 

Thank you to @Dynamo Pad @Trot Shuffle @Denim&Venöm @Aticus the Adequate @SCS@Treeglow Flicker  Who have several things in store for you all! 

Sneak Peek:
FLUTTERSHY FEBRUARY: In honor of the spirit of love and kindness! 

image.png

This month shall be dedicated in essence to the element of kindness and also love -- not only romantic love but love in all of its other forms whether that be a friendship, family, pet, love for a hobby, personal interest or item. Kindness will also be another focal point and how we perceive or reciprocate it. 

Canterlot Artist 
Several of you have worked hard to achieve this rank and these shall be distributed accordingly <3 please be patient as staff manages everything and coordinates it all. 

MYSTERY RANK

New Rank for the Second Winners. It will be another title-ish look and the rank is original -- potentially temporary -- but its design and beautiful art/colors were crafted by none other than @Treeglow Flicker , herself!

Event Badges 

There shall be two badges to be received on your profile around this beautiful new month!

- Secret Santa -- if you participated in this event, your secret santa shall be revealed to you as well as the unique badge, its meaning and the person who sent it to you <3 

- MCM Donor Badge -- as a permanent 'thank you' for your contribution into helping the BBC Children's Hospital through MLPForums.com! <3 

Thank you again for being part of this beautiful community. And always remember that YOU are lovely! :coco:

Sincerely,
Silky 

Welcome back, ya dastardly rascal. How was the county jail? :toldya: Nah but fr, WELCOME BACK WOOOOOOOT!

I fear that this thing that's coming for me and the others is going to be too much for me to handle... BRING IT ON!

To everyone who donated as well, amazing job to everyone! You've all earned it for your altruism :eager:

Excited for Fluttershy February! Woot wooooot!

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 2

Moments ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

You're right! :ButtercupLaugh:

Personally, I was hoping for a Moon Pie. :catface:

You want a picture of my Luna and Pinkie Pie ship? :zipp-wut:

5 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

oh and @Sparklefan1234 for wishing on a star, of course :coco: 

Oh, sure. Just because I'm a Disney fan I have to wish on a star! :P

• Delighted Giggle 2

So your ban was finally lifted? It was for a good cause so you should feel proud of what you've accomplished.

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

.............................................................................................................................:mlp_nom:........................................................................................:pip-err:....................................................................................:wub:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 2

8 hours ago, Tao said:

.............................................................................................................................:mlp_nom:........................................................................................:pip-err:....................................................................................:wub:

I need to figure out what it means! I don't know why but I need it! :manic-laughter:

• Delighted Giggle 1

On 2024-02-03 at 6:12 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I need to figure out what it means! I don't know why but I need it! :manic-laughter:

Don't over think it :P

• Brohoof 1