Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else paces back and forth?

Judgement

(edited)

I do it quite a bit when angry, it helps me calm down a bit. Also do it alot when trying to think up things to draw or write.

Edited by Kurai

This is soo me it isn't even funny.

I am one to constantly move around an squirm as I try to get myself in a comfortable position.

It's one of my nervous ticks that I have and I am fine with it.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to do that when I get reeeeally nervous. It's a tendency, especially when I have anxiety and all that. Right now I'm calm so I don't feel like it....? xD

(edited)

I couldn't find a thread like this so I appologize if there is one.

This is a weird habit that I have adapted. I want to know if I am the only one who paces back and forth. I do it when I think, I do it when I'm bored, and I do it when I eat. I thought I'd start a topic like this because it totally ticks my entire family off. So... Who else paces back and forth?

Oh yeah, I'm the king of Paceton.

I swear, I don't know how my habit could get any worse.

Although, I don't think of it as a habit. I think of it more as a... thought process. 

I also talk to myself, but that's a story for another time.

Definitely ticks off my (Grandmother? Parent? Mother?) mother, though.

This is soo me it isn't even funny.

I am one to constantly move around an squirm as I try to get myself in a comfortable position.

It's one of my nervous ticks that I have and I am fine with it.

This. Nervous ticks, yeah.

For example, when I stand, I always teeter from side to side, or when I sit down, I do what other people call "the leg jiggle". All the time.

Really pisses people off.

Dunno, if I don't do it, I just feel uncomfortable. I've not got ADHD or anything of the sorts. 

Edited by RailOfFire

Wait, you neigh?

10/10, best comment of 2014; hands down. That'd be awesome to have. Not even joking with 'ya. (Although, it's probably annoying, so)

That is, if you're serious.

No, I pace nigh uncontrollably. As in, almost uncontrollably.

I don't neigh uncontrollably while on the phone or brushing my teeth. That would be.... different.

• Brohoof 1

Not really that much, though I used to do it, like all the time. It was kind of a bad habit, which I have since thankfully gotten rid of.

I'm a theater actor and one of my little "rituals" I guess you could say, is pacing.

Before I am to go on stage, I pace back and forth to get myself into character. I pace how I think my character would pace, which helps me get their movements down. I also say my lines as I pace in order to get the hang of how fast or slow they would talk while moving.

It's a great technique and hasn't failed me yet!

I pace both back and forth and circular. It actually helps. I'll be so deep in thinking and the pacing really gets my mind active.

When ever I am on the phone I pace cuz I hate standing still, the only time i don't pace is when I am on headset and on my pc at the same time

OMG I do the same I even walk around my house, I hate the feeling of idle ness

• Brohoof 1

I do pace back and forth sometimes when I am anxious or deep in thought, but only if there's nobody else around.  For instance, I will sometimes pace between the kitchen and the living room if my roommate is in her room.  But I used to do it even more as a kid. 

I do it all the time.Either because I'm thinking about something really awesome, or I'm waiting for something.It freaks me out that I do it,too.