Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else went to 7 Eleven?

The Soldier

*flashlight shines on face*

Legend tellsthat on the 11thof July, also known as 7/11, the gas station with a name that goes by 7 Eleven will give out one and only one free slurpee, which basically a slushie.

*turns of flashlight*

So, who went or who's going to get some free slurpees?

(edited)

Slurpees?

Seriously, wat?

*googles*

oh... Does it have anything to do with the actual 7/11 or is this just some random Friday thing to mess with Jokuc's head?

Edited by Jokuc

I forgot they did that, but there isn't a 7/11 where I live. I'm not sure where there are 7/11's, and I don't even think I have seen one when on trips. They are a rare sight to me.

Really? I had no idea they did that. Of course, that could be due to the fact that there is not a 7/11 close to where I live. But I am always down for a slurpee. 

I had no idea they did that! :o I wish I can go; the Seven Eleven is 11 miles away from here. The only gas stations near me are Shell and ampm though. That sucks.

Slurpees?

Seriously, wat?

*googles*

oh... Does it have anything to do with the actual 7/11 or is this just some random Friday thing to mess with Jokuc's head?

Slurpees are Icee's, 7 Eleven style. It's okay, it's not any random thing. I didn't know this day existed either. I can tell by your shocked expression that there's not a 7 Eleven near you.. you can try the nearest gas station and see if they're there. :)

I don't plan on going. I used to get 7-Eleven slurpees all the time when I was a freshman in high school, so I'm pretty sick of them now. Plus, the free slurpee cups they give out are really small. Free stuff is nice, but it's not worth the trip imo.

(edited)
Slurpees are Icee's, 7 Eleven style. It's okay, it's not any random thing. I didn't know this day existed either. I can tell by your shocked expression that there's not a 7 Eleven near you.. you can try the nearest gas station and see if they're there.

Well there are Ice Slushes around here but whatever 7 Eleven thing you're talking about... I have no idea what you mean. I don't think they can be bought here haha I live in Sweden you see :3

Edited by Jokuc

Well there are Ice Slushes around here but whatever 7 Eleven thing you're talking about... I have no idea what you mean. I don't think they can be bought here haha I live in Sweden you see :3

I've never tried a slush. T^T Pity meee. But here is a Slurpee if you're wondering what it is. :D

slurpee.jpg Ice Slushes sound great though :D Is it something like a Slurpee? <<<

I've never tried a slush. T^T Pity meee. But here is a Slurpee if you're wondering what it is. :D

slurpee.jpg Ice Slushes sound great though :D Is it something like a Slurpee? <<<

It's exactly the same just with a different name I suppose haha. At least it looks like it. There's a lot of other products doing the same thing so yeah probably.

*flashlight shines on face*

Legend tellsthat on the 11thof July, also known as 7/11, the gas station with a name that goes by 7 Eleven will give out one and only one free slurpee, which basically a slushie.

*turns of flashlight*

So, who went or who's going to get some free slurpees?

DAMN!!Where I come from 7/11 was a tragic terrorist action but where you come from its the time of free slushed.Woah conspiracy and all that jazz.

FUDGING DAG-GUMMET :angry: :angry:
  :angry:

I completely forgot today was 7/11 day

I literally forgot that this was going on today
:(

and now it's too late for me to take part of this :( :( :(

I guess there's always next year -_-

I just got back from a seven eleven with a slurpie in hand! I actually completely forgot about it until I saw this thread, soon after I left my house and journeyed through the sweltering heat for over 10 minutes until I finally found a seven eleven.

Well, I would go get a free ICEE DRINK, but, uh, my 7-Eleven's kinda GONE, bro... Like seriously, gone. It was there one day, and the next, it wasn't. It is deceased! It has ceased to be! It has gone to meet it's maker! This, sir, is an ex-7-Eleven!

(edited)

That happens where I am. But it's absolute chaos. There would be hundreds of people lining up and the machine always breaks down. Not worth it just to save $3.00.

And I'm surprised a lot of you don't live near one. There are at least, no joking, fifteen 7-11s in about a 4km radius from where I am. But most are petrol stations.

Edited by ~Spontaneous Me~

I would've gone if i remembered 

Also the city that i live near is the one crowned Slurpee Capital of the WORLD

Take that Calgary and Detroit you 2nd and 3rd placers

I have one, like, right near me that I can walk to it, but I hate slurpies. So I asked my parents if I could have Hot Chocolate instead BUT IT'S SUMMER, and they denied it.

So dang it.

(edited)

Huh, its funny. I once had this discussion with someone outside my state about whether or not its called a slushie or slurpee. They insisted all frozen ice drinks are slurpees and i said they are all slushies. It makes sense, because there's no 7-Elevens in my general area. They probably grew up somewhere with seven elevens, and took the brand name as fact. Over here, we have Stripes stores which took the name of Slush Monkeys.

Edited by crazitaco

The only 7-11 near work was packed yesterday. Every parking space occupied with more waiting to get in. Presumably because of the free Slurpees. Several coworkers of mine went by there, but I didn't think it was worth the trouble for an extra small Slurpee that I could polish off in three sips.

• Brohoof 1

I heard about it a few days before the event, but forgot to go on the actual day.  Oh well...there's always next year.  It sounds like the cups were really small from what others are saying.  I thought they'd let you get any size, or at least the medium size, but I guess that was wishful thinking :lol:

Where I live, 7-Elevens are found on almost every street. You might even find dozens of them, depending on how long the street is. Sometimes I wonder why it is so necessary to have so many of them... o__O I'm certain that last time I checked, there were 2000 of them in my region...