Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else paces back and forth?

Judgement

I pace A LOT.

I pace when i'm bored, or i'm pensively thinking about creative ideas or fantasies. I'm a sucker for storytelling.

EDIT: Ninja powers activate.

Edited by Redeye

I pace in the bathroom whenever I am upset, I pace around my room whenever I am trying to find the words to articulate something and I always, always pace (usually in circles) when I am on the phone.

My family hates it.

Apparently when I'm on the phone, I'll pace back and forth, but I'll usually just walk if I'm outside.

Outside of phone calls, nope. I'm yet to discover myself doing it.

I can see how people do it out of boredom, but I think that just going for a walk is a better solution!  :P

• Brohoof 1

i do it when I'm bored or if there is something on my mind that I can't stop thinking about. It causes my dad to randomly say, "Why are you pacing?", or "You're pacing again."

MEEEE.

I pace. A lot. I pace daily. It's good for the legs, it's good for burning calories, and it feels oddly right. You're still moving forwards. Then you're moving forwards in a different direction, nut you're still moving forwards.

• 3 months later...

I don't pace back and forth (not always at least) but almost always when I am sitting, I rock back and forth, I have always done that. It really helps me relax and I often do it completely passively. I have autism, so that would be the link. If I am not doing that, then I am always doing something else that is repetitive, mostly I rock though, or maybe a combination.

I do that a lot. In fact, if I'm not sitting down or trying to find something, I'm probably just wandering around aimlessly and dwelling on something, anything that's on my mind. My dad will sometimes point this out for me at home.