Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No More Fireworks

The Pony of Sorrows

Hello.  I am new here.  I have a problem, and I am hoping that my fellow pony fans might be willing to lend a helping hoof.  I am nervous about making this post, and nervous about asking for help.  I don't know what the community here is like, but from what I've seen, the MLP community in general is pretty nice and supportive.  I don't know where else to turn, so I'm giving this a shot.

This video/solo podcast I made explains everything.

If you listened to it, then I'll just add that it's now December 26th, and the problem continues in full force.  Christmas eve in particular was quite... I'll say "lively."

My request is quite simple.  Please share this video with as many people as you can, and ask them to do the same.  The only way that this problem will ever get better is by a gradual, cultural paradigm shift about individual firework usage in general.  Law enforcement and consequences are completely ineffectual.  Public opinion has to change.  It is my hope that this video may be a first, small step in that direction, but it won't go anywhere without help.  As a nobody with a nothing channel, my video will never be seen on its own.  That's why I need your help to spread it.  Even if you could send it to just one friend, it would mean the world to me.  Even if you don't know anyone who does fireworks, you probably know someone who knows someone who does.  Even if it's not directly relevant to someone you know, the idea is just to get a conversation going about how cruel and unethical individual fireworks are, and keep it going.  (I'm fine with professional shows, btw.)  Share this link with anyone you can, however you like to share links.  Anything you can do would mean so much to me.  Thank you.

To the mods, I'm not sure if this topic is appropriate for these forums or for this section, but I really hope you approve it and let it stay.  I have been trying everything I possibly can to improve this problem for years, and I've asked many people for help, and I've been met with nothing but roadblocks, silence, indifference, deaf ears, and cold shoulders.  I could really use just one helping hand... err... hoof.  Thank you.

• The topic was locked