Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any Mass Effect fans?

DivineMist1000

I've played through the original countless times and it has such compelling storylines and characters alongside some awesome gameplay and memorable set pieces in every game!

I am very looking forward to the remastered games and of course, Mass Effect 4!!

:ticking:

22E48D2D-1F2D-46EA-9C17-BA54AC573E1F.jpeg.d61a007dec8e652faaa5b4442fef4a4c.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

I'm super excited to play through all of them again, if I can find the time :twismile:

Although I have read there will be numerous gameplay changes that I'm not happy about, hopefully there'll be a classic mode option. And who knows, maybe I'll finally finish ME3 this time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finished all games except for Andromeda (but I plan to give it another chance soon).

What can I say - I loved them to the bits. Even the infamous ending to ME3 is satisfying to me after they've added a bit more story to it than upon game's release. Shepard is amazing protagonist, one of my favourites in fact. Tali was waifu for years :blush: Every character in those games was screaming with personality to the point, where it's difficult to say who's the best. Sure, Jacob kinda fell behind IMO, but even he was far from bad. Just... kind of bland and lacked certain edge to make him interesting. 

I will always love Joker and EDI having their little fights in Mass Effect 2 xD Like freaking high school kids, especially from Joker's side.

It's one of franchises, where while player has freedom to do as they please I always make almost 100% the same choicec. And it's the compliment. It means I care about the story so much I WANT it to go certain way I believe right and don't want to experiment out of curiosity. 

Now I am very excited for another Mass Effect being in the making. I am glad they've chosen destroying the reapers as while that ending obviously is the "hard one" ending technology that allowed galactic civilization to thrive it also gives actual purpose to sequel. I can't wait to see what they come up with and I hope I won't regret my high hopes for it.