Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you know if the flash pony games were backed up in project flashpoint?

Jesse Terrence

So as we all know, flash is no more for the basic user on the internet.

Many iniciatives started for backing flash things up, project flashpoint being one of the biggest ones.

I downloaded that one but I haven't tried it out. Say, do you know if they backed up games such as story of the blanks or the pony makers? I'm not quite sure how flashpoint works.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jesse Terrence said:

So as we all know, flash is no more for the basic user on the internet.

Many iniciatives started for backing flash things up, project flashpoint being one of the biggest ones.

I downloaded that one but I haven't tried it out. Say, do you know if they backed up games such as story of the blanks or the pony makers? I'm not quite sure how flashpoint works.

Flash still works if you have Palemoon + a non killswitched version of flash player (32.0.0.371 or older).

Also, you can use the search function in Flashpoint... As far as I can tell they have the original Pony Creator and Pony Creator V3, and they also have Story Of The Blanks.

They have not backed up all the games, however... But I have download some of the other G4 MLP flash games... Including the old Rainbow Dash guitar flash game (you need a specific version of a standalone flash player to run it standalone though (11.2 r202)).

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Harmonic Revelations said:

The good news is I can confirm the Newgrounds pony dating sim where Celestia is addicted to cocaine is in fact backed up on Flashpoint.

Ummm......what? :eww:

Image result for umm what gif

31 minutes ago, Harmonic Revelations said:

The good news is I can confirm the Newgrounds pony dating sim where Celestia is addicted to cocaine is in fact backed up on Flashpoint.

Sounds interesting, I guess?

Sometimes I wonder where did they come with those ideas, and other times I wonder how do they manage to actually excecute them and making them work.

1 minute ago, Nori984 said:

Ah. Newgrounds pony flashes. Were there any SFW stuff there? :please:

Yeah, several actually.

Super Filly Adventure, for instance. It was just silly, but totally SFW unless you were playing it at 11pm or later.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Yeah, several actually.

Super Filly Adventure, for instance. It was just silly, but totally SFW unless you were playing it at 11pm or later.

That is pretty neat. I imagined a ton of people worked on games back then. While not necessarily on Topic, but it felt like a everybody had an idea or two to develop.

Those pony "parodies" haunted the comment section of many songs on youtube. hah

1 minute ago, Nori984 said:

That is pretty neat. I imagined a ton of people worked on games back then. While not necessarily on Topic, but it felt like a everybody had an idea or two to develop.

Those pony "parodies" haunted the comment section of many songs on youtube. hah

Ah yeah. Pony parodies and ytppmv (YouTubePoopPonyMusicVideos).

The fandom was rather prolific back in the day.

I remember the robot unicorn attack pony version with rainbow dash. Was super famous too.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Jesse Terrence said:

I remember the robot unicorn attack pony version with rainbow dash. Was super famous too.

Now that is something that was asked to be made! I remember that one.

• Brohoof 1