Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

M0ssy's art gallery

M0ssy

Henlo! I don't have a ton of mlp art to share but, I'll share this OC I created just now :] their name is Spark and love to blow shit up (Can I swear? if not I will edit it oops) Maybe I'll use them as some sort of persona, we'll see.

Spoiler

spark-reference-sheet.png

Edited by M0ssy
  • Brohoof 7

They're gorgeous<3 The burn and scuff marks make their coat distinctive and they have a pretty calm expression for a pony so invested in explosives, which makes them seem charming and graceful in emotion, even if not in physical practice.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Adorable Lovestar said:

They're gorgeous<3 The burn and scuff marks make their coat distinctive and they have a pretty calm expression for a pony so invested in explosives, which makes them seem charming and graceful in emotion, even if not in physical practice.

Thank you so much! <3 I'm glad you found that endearing, they're pretty chill just a little twisted in their interests

• Brohoof 2

No colors stood out from the design, that's good. Spark's design and the outlines are smooth and even the other details of the image like her name perfectly fits! Keep up the good work! :eager:

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

No colors stood out from the design, that's good. Spark's design and the outlines are smooth and even the other details of the image like her name perfectly fits! Keep up the good work! :eager:

thank you! that means a lot :'D specially because my laptop screen is not color accurate dhkjg 

pd: Their pronouns are they/them btw!  

• Brohoof 2

Nice! I like how they’re looking away, probably thinking about explosives.

Also, to do a spoiler tag, click the 👀 button and once your image has been uploaded, click into the spoiler box, then click the + button on the image so it goes into the box.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Nice! I like how they’re looking away, probably thinking about explosives.

Also, to do a spoiler tag, click the 👀 button and once your image has been uploaded, click into the spoiler box, then click the + button on the image so it goes into the box.

omg thank you so much!!

New spark drawing because I really liked them :' D I really love playing around with the canon art style, I think I'm fairly close.

Spoiler

boom.png

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, M0ssy said:

New spark drawing because I really liked them :' D I really love playing around with the canon art style, I think I'm fairly close.

Hide contents

boom.png

She reminds me of one of the Shadowbolts, Nightingale and a Wonderbolt named Surprise :huh:

Anyway, still nice to hear someone wants to stick with the canon art style.

Edited by Windy Breeze

2 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

She reminds me of one of the Shadowbolts, Nightingale and a Wonderbolt named Surprise :huh:

Anyway, still nice to hear someone wants to stick with the canon art style.

tysm, but hey, I would be really grateful if you could use their correct pronouns, thanks.

• Brohoof 1

Ahhh thank you so much guys!! It means a lot, I'm overwhelmed by all those positive reactions <3 I have more ideas for art, right now I gotta work on commissions so it'll have to wait a little :']

• Brohoof 1

Spoiler

image.png

Probably not finishing this today but here's something on the way : D I also have in mind to have them maybe interact with other OC's? 

• Brohoof 2

I haven't had any time to draw ponies as of latey but have this colored sketch of an old OC I had : D Meet narciso, he's a bit narcissistic but we love him anyways, I'll give him a proper ref when I can.

Spoiler

narciso.png

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, M0ssy said:

I haven't had any time to draw ponies as of latey but have this colored sketch of an old OC I had : D Meet narciso, he's a bit narcissistic but we love him anyways, I'll give him a proper ref when I can.

Hide contents

narciso.png

As a fan of prettyboys, he is QUITE the prettyboy. Blue is always a lovely regal color.

• 2 weeks later...