Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twilight Sparkle toy that talks and sings. What do you think?

Paleopony

They should really try to make these toys look closer to the actual characters, instead of having them move, and talk, etc. I don't know if children care for this. But I did as a child.

I recall wanting a cyberdyne systems 101 model with the leather jacket, sunglasses, minigun, cyborg arm, that looked exactly like arnold. Because the terminator and the sequel are the favorite movies from my childhood. And the letdown when my family gave me a cheap knock off that looked like a run down version of his stunt double's double with jeans and a tank top. I was grateful to them on the surface, but internally I was so disappointed, I'd rather had received nothing instead.

Like the time I was gonna play a noble for independence day in school, because I wanted a sick top hat, but the teacher gave me the role of a street sweeper, and then she had the nerve to ask me why I missed the day of the play! She knew how much I wanted it, and she took it away, just so she could see my dreams crushed. It really has marked me to this day, and made me the extremely judgmental "all or nothing" kind of person I am in real life.

Well, this has proven to be a cathartic experience for me. But I digress. I would never buy something like this. Not only because it looks cheap, but because my child-self, which is VERY present in my adult life, as we can clearly see, would never forgive me.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...