Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Theory about the Mane Six in G5. They are Not Dead.

TheUnknownPhantom5

I have a theory that the Mane Six are Not Dead, but instead something else happened. I theorize that either Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow either returned, or another villian came along. Either way the Mane Six ended up doing what Starswirl and the Pillars did with the Pony of Shadows, and they trapped themselves either in Limbo or some other place with the villian, and at somepoint in the G5 series Sunny, and her friends are going to find a way to bring them back. Just like how Twilight and her friends brought back the pillars.

9 minutes ago, TheUnknownPhantom5 said:

I have a theory that the Mane Six are Not Dead, but instead something else happened. I theorize that either Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow either returned, or another villian came along. Either way the Mane Six ended up doing what Starswirl and the Pillars did with the Pony of Shadows, and they trapped themselves either in Limbo or some other place with the villian, and at somepoint in the G5 series Sunny, and her friends are going to find a way to bring them back. Just like how Twilight and her friends brought back the pillars.

I can definitely imagine it happening. 

However -- despite my love of the mane six and devastation at the thought of them dying -- I would prefer if G5 were to stand on its own legs rather than lean so heavily on the past generation. 

• Brohoof 2

That isn't implausible. The only problem is that G5 has proven that it can stand on its own without such a plot twist. It is especially when new stuff can prove that it can stand on its own that I would not like to see it bring back the old in such a way. 

Your theory is almost exactly the same as mine. I have no doubt that we're going to see the Mane Six return and meet/team up with the Mane Five in the upcoming show. Probably not during early season 1 as you want the main focus of the show to be on these new ponies and get us to like them even more. But like I just said, I have no doubt that we'll see the return of the Mane Six.

1 hour ago, Zoom Jetstream said:

Well, that seems like a possibility, but what would happen once the mane six are reintroduced in G5?

Maybe they become recurring guest stars for the rest of the show's run.

If they were still alive, after all this time, then they must be older or the same age as they were in the episode The Last Problem. That means baggy eyes for everypony except tall Princess Twilight!

There are other issues as well, like, what about their children? Did Pinkie Pie outlive her own child?