Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We have to buy all the G5 toys.

eventyraren

If we want G5 to not be canceled after 2 seasons, we have to buy the toys. That is what matter if cartoon will get more seasons. How good it is Do not matter if the toys do not sell. 

Edited by eventyraren
  • Brohoof 2

That could help, but I don't think they'll ever include us in the target demographic.

Television has also changed drastically I think. Everyone wants either mini series so they can tell the stories they really want to without too much pointless filler and achieving box office quality, or extensive series that can define a generation. It's not like the 2000's where so many things went away in such a short time. There's clear exceptions, but I think that's the case for a vast majority of shows.

• Brohoof 2

Kinda like the characters, but I have yet to LOVE them as I do with the Mane 6, and their Equestria, original, wackier, or pastel humans. 

besides, I doubt G5’s future lies on us as much as you think. They’ve made that primarily for kids, but made a more family friendly approach on the get go, and they’ll buy toys regardless. 

the biggest consequence of no overwhelming support for G5 by us would be the absence of more adult oriented collectibles. Once again, sell me the characters and world, and I’ll take my card out for a walk

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 4

I heard that Guardians of Harmony, the toys that were made for older fans like us, didn't do as well as they had hoped. Yet Friendship is Magic still lasted nine seasons and got another spin-off. I don't think us buying the toys has that much impact. 

• Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to We have to buy all the G5 toys.

I mean, just get me to like the characters and I'm good. I already got figures of Zipp and Izzy, and I plan on getting the rest at some point

• Brohoof 2

I’m not going to do that.

Good G5 merchandise has not been introduced yet. What we have available so far is hideous. When/if G5 gives us good quality merchandise like the G4 vinyl figures, I will consider putting in my money.

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, The Wife of Arataki said:

Good G5 merchandise has not been introduced yet. What we have available so far is absolutely hideous.

Oh yeah, the looks of their current toys doesn’t do them any favors either :dash:. Seriously, where are my Cutie Mark Crew, or something cute :scoots:?

Edited by Steve Piranha

Do they still look like cheaply produced merchandise? Because I won't be buying them if so. Besides, I'm still looking for my rainbow dash keychain. Where is the keystone? Where is the thunder? I can only hear the galloping of the coming storm.

Also, you are wrongly putting all responsibility on the fans. And this is wrong. Let us see the show prove itself.

• Brohoof 1