ooc Welcome! To: Into Limbo: Worlds Collide (open)

Evil Pink One

(edited)

@Illiad Easle @Illiad Easle

She was never intended to be. Although perhaps, I misjudged my character's reaction to the circumstance. Hmm, fair point. I want to have these characters have a reason to do something together - but my character being as she is, would more likely want to leave and do her own thing. I don't know what to do, with that. 

Edited by Starforce

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

@Starforce

I'm sure we can come up with a common goal, I'm working on a post right now that will bring Blu around at least with Lyra, then once Alpha comes around and the strong event occurs, then our characters can make their demands in exchange for their help. Thus all three of us have a common goal, with our own motivations.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks to @Lord Valtasar for the profile pic!

I'm a published author on FiMFiction! A Cultural Exchange By Myself and @Randimaxis

Well Canterlot is missing and everyone in smile is ordered to investigate and hold information from spreading, to avoid panic...

Since Dusk is already a member of Smile, and Lyra can't just leave Blu alone at the house... So the situation is there...

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Kind of hard to keep information like Canterlot is Missing from spreading, it's a very big city visible from almost every other city in Equestria.

I am curious about Lyra's answers to the menial questions if you want to fill that in, They'd be mostly idle chitchat depending on how Lyra answers. But Blu would probe deeper like how the two of them met, why they fell for each other, what they do outside of Smile, Things that Lyra would have no reason to lie about, but also not obviously setting a baseline for the lie detector.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a published author on FiMFiction! A Cultural Exchange By Myself and @Randimaxis

@Kujamih @Illiad Easle

Makes sense. If Blu and Lyra are able to come to a consensus, that'd be what Twilight needs to start trusting the Smile members. Keep that in mind. I won't exactly reveal all of the cards to my character's persona, but you can probably tell a few things from what I have written. Although I must admit, that my effort for this has not been nearly what it could be - so my dialog and descriptions may not entirely hold as much water as I'd like.

@Starforce 

I think @Kujamih Might be a little lost as to what your character needs to know, as even I am not sure what she isn't understanding. Maybe if you listed out here what she doesn't understand @Kujamih could then work it in to the story?

(edited)

@Illiad Easle

At first I thought @Starforcewas the one who must've not get what I said BUT I think it's the actual character Dusk who really dosn't understand due to she's from another dimension and has no idea what Lyra and Bonbon is talking about.... Hence why Bonbon would like both Blu and Dusk to attend the school of friendship, either a student or a worker there... That way both your characters can blend in....

Assuming if what I understand is correct.

Oh btw....

You guys don't want to join Lyra and bonbon to Canterlot, correct?

That option is still out there....

So these are practically the options.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 2

@Kujamih

Blu doesn't have any reason or desire to accompany the agents at this moment. His only goal is to get back to where he came from, and until he can see a connection between that and what's going on with Smile, he won't be interested in participating.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Kujamih

Blu doesn't have any reason or desire to accompany the agents at this moment. His only goal is to get back to where he came from, and until he can see a connection between that and what's going on with Smile, he won't be interested in participating.

So I'm guessing the school of friendship is his aim then.

1 minute ago, Starforce said:

@Kujamih

Neither would Dusk be interested.

So I guess you'll be baby sitting Blu while Lyra and Bony go to Canterlot?

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Illiad Easle

I honestly don't know what to do here. I have an issue with this RP - its like, I don't know what to do or how to progress my character's story in a way that would interest me. I feel like everything progresses too fast and I do not like it when @Kujamih posts multiple posts in a row without giving me a chance to respond. Not only that, in a lot of moments, it feels like my character isn't being interacted with, leaving me hanging. 

Edited by Starforce

Ahhh.... Okay noted... Dang... you do have a point.... @Starforce...

I did put some options to your character, but it seems she has plans so I usually try to react to it, and sometimes I end up not seeing your post. Is it because I'm using the cellphone? 

• Brohoof 1