47 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Looks the same to me :/

Around 9-11 minutes in the episode, look at Twilight's eyes and see if they changed.

Edited by Christmas Trixie

I have to say this is my favorite episode of season 2. Other episodes had epic scenes, like Find a Pet; Twilight's white and nerdy; Derpy pulling the plug; (maybe Rarity's wet mane?). But today's EP was perfect from start to finish. It'll be hard to top it in my book of favorites. Edited by MyKotoShi

I think we can all agree that this scene was fantastic, made go on D'awww overdrive.

Overall I absolutely loved this episode, my favourite of the season. I got a good laugh out of the Derpy cameo, and cracked up when Pinkie was "assaulting Spike with cakes". This one's definitely going in my favourites.

• Brohoof 2

<p style="text-align: center">

I think we can all agree that this scene was fantastic, made go on D'awww overdrive.

Overall I absolutely loved this episode, my favourite of the season. I got a good laugh out of the Derpy cameo, and cracked up when Pinkie was "assaulting Spike with cakes". This one's definitely going in my favourites.
That made me think of the matrix for some odd reason lol but none the less it was a funny azz episode.</p>
  • Brohoof 2

Review Time!

-First thing is the references. We have king kong and Sorcerer's apprentice.

-Next is that I have noticed Lyra and bon-bon appear together more lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOHHbpN_jQ

Skip to 17:39 and look in the crowd.

And in this episode I noticed bon-bon looking at Lyra...Seductively? Thats what it looked like to me. And also derpy appeared with them.

-Pinkie pie is awesome.

-That flashback looked so awesome! :wub:

-Also this was another character development episode. This was probably the best in terms of that. I'm still debating if this is the best episode of all, or if there is still stuff better then it.

- Its also nice to know that Rarity knew about spike's crush. It was so sweet. D'awwwwww.

-Another thing is that I wonder if the capes Rarity made will be used in a later episode?

Lastly- Season 1 episode 10: Ponyville destroyed

- Season 2 episode 10: Ponyville destroyed

What's with episode 10?

Overall this episode deserves a 5/5! :D

And someone should do a gif of rarity's face when she sees the Fire Ruby.

I will make that when I get back to my main computer, so maybe in 1.5 hours if I can remember and find a working download(the episode) I will do it!

But yeah I liked this episode a lot, one of my favorites because of spike and rarity :3

Derpy at 7:13

She pops out of the well :o

I saw that one too! I was hoping I wasn't seeing things!

Edited by Flare

Idk if someone said this, but I just got done watching it. Was there a HUGE animation error in there?! Why did Spike get trapped in the door? There was no explination for it! Was somthing holding his tail!? He was clearly smaller than the door. I don't like to think Lauren Faust would let that go unchecked!!

Idk if someone said this, but I just got done watching it. Was there a HUGE animation error in there?! Why did Spike get trapped in the door? There was no explination for it! Was somthing holding his tail!? He was clearly smaller than the door. I don't like to think Lauren Faust would let that go unchecked!!

I would guess it was the spines on his tail that did not fit through the door easily.

I watched it a couple times, there is clearly nothing holding in, but the animation is drawn as if it were the door catching him. It says I can't post an image here but I have one.

I watched it a couple times, there is clearly nothing holding in, but the animation is drawn as if it were the door catching him. It says I can't post an image here but I have one.

I just watched it again. What it appears like is that he was too wide to easily go through the doorway and because of the angle it's not really that clear at first.