Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

8 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

You are a true inspiration!! I was actually VERY POUTY that @Astral Soul kinda dragged me back to season 1... but it looks like it's all worth it in the end :Daydreaming:

Thank you! And yeah, rewatching the show is worth it indeed!

7 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Hope you love the journey all over again:fluttershy:  

Of course I love it! It's so much fun that I even wrote a whole song about it!

3 hours ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

Oh my, oh my, oh my! How fancy seeing You here! :grin:

Of course it's worth it, it's ponies! Check our theory about Sun's behavior out! What do You think, Silky? I am still imagining how Celestia dedicates herself to put its path across the sky back in order, out of love for the Equestria and all that lives in it, making it beautiful even if task she bestowed upon herself is a difficult one! 

This is a very deep and awesome theory! You have my respect!

3 hours ago, Props ValRoa said:

Equestria as a world as a whole I feel like needed explanation. I feel as if the sun and moon themselves are not what we understand them as. I believe in the comics the Moon had an atmosphere and live. The sun? I believe the whole rising and setting thing is illusionary magic, they aren’t actually moving celestial bodies. Just clever light play. In that aspect, there is no set location for them to rise and set at. It varies wildly.

I also respect your thoughts!

19 minutes ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

The purpose of the show is to enjoy it with friends so going from the start again is nothing short but a lovely experience! 

It gives a whole new perspective on all the events from My Little Pony and, in my case, allowed me to see some events with a whole new depth (what's being debated in this thread included). If we were going from season 5 I wouldn't be able to come up with some of things that came into my mind here:rarity:

Friendship is magic and here said magic really broadens my own horizons! 

Oh yeah, I totally agree!

14 minutes ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

I can't wait for Discord's episodes with those new theories that were made in this thread.

Me neither. But this is so exciting! I can't wait to reach certain episodes from the middle of the story!

2 hours ago, DubWolf said:

Because celestia feels like it :nom:

For some reason I get this thought in my head that Celestia stores the sun in her bathtub. I mean, it needs to go somewhere at night, right? :huh: