Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Upgrades, Updates, and Insomnia

Jeric

@LadyMercury has been working hard on preparing the back end for several new Poniverse related projects and to bring the server tech that runs this site into a more modern configuration. 

This weekend I will be preparing to upgrade the site again to the recent maintenance release of Invision. Before the upgrade I am going up switch all users to the stock theme that comes with the software so that functionality will not break as you use the site. After I move us to the new version I’ll be testing and fixing all the custom pony theme functionality and UX before moving everyone back. 

Some of you are phenomenal at communicating issues you find, so I’m open to volunteers willing to help me out by staying on the custom theme and using the site to hunt down broken items that I can fix. If you are willing, let me know. 

I’ll post another update when I have the exact time I’ll be doing this.

• Brohoof 4

Is there any specific set of skills that are required to volunteer? I would be happy to contribute to development of my favourite forums by volunteering, but I want to be sure I am not... underqualified in any way. 

If tasks are pretty much finding all sorts of glitches, bugs etc then I will be happy to do a little hunt and report what I find... if I find anything :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured