Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who am I

User without a name

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was searching for Zecora memes on google and found an old discussion about her, looked through the site for some time and decided to make an account.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I don't remember the details of it because it was so long ago, but when MLP was still new, I had a cd of the first two-parter episode. I'm assuming my parents bought it for me because it looked like it was something a kid my age would like at the time. I loved that episode a lot, and I would play it multiple times a day. I guess you could say I grew up with this show.

I also happened to be an artist during that time, and I still make art and animations to this day. My favorite characters were Twilight and Applejack, I would always draw them. nowadays my favorite character is Rarity, funny story, I did not like her as a kid but she grew on me over the years. I'm guessing there's a lot more likeminded people on this website and I'm looking forward to meeting new people here.

• Brohoof 5

I've already spoke to you but hi again! Happy you've made a thread! Come join us and you're welcomed to join us for some events! I have an idea that I've like to incorporate here but I'm crazy overwhelmed and feeling anxious so I'll share later. For now, come make yourself at home. We're a fun, lovable and quirky bunch. 

Hope you decide to stay for the shenanigans!

• Brohoof 1