Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Whom is the Love of your Life?

Gaines

8 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Awww we’re ALSO included in being the love of your life, CashIn?! :pinkie: That is SOOOOO sweet! It makes sense, love doesn’t have to be romantic. It’s why I tell my friends I love them all the time. Group hug! 

You go girl! 

For me, it might be MLPForums itself:Daydreaming:  

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

As the person who raised a good majority of these topics from the dead that may or may not be my fault. 

This one's kinda on me lol. I'm the one who found this post after 6 months of it being inactive 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

No one just yet.

Spring will arrive for me someday, dammit! :yeahno:

You'll find someone someday. I believein you and feel that you will. It's s me who might be in trouble lol.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

You'll find someone someday. I believein you and feel that you will. It's s me who might be in trouble lol.

I dunno. I turn 40 in November. That's pretty much spinster territory for me. :P

Might have to grab a net and tranquilizer rifle. Then go out into the wilderness where the males roam and then catch the one who is too slow and weak to keep up with the rest of the herd as they stampede away. And if the net and tranquilizer dart doesn't get them, then a pokeball will.

Edit: You can probably see why I'm single. :P

Edited by Treeglow Flicker
  • Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I dunno. I turn 40 in November. That's pretty much spinster territory for me. :P

Might have to grab a net and tranquilizer rifle. Then go out into the wilderness where the males roam and then catch the one who is too slow and weak to keep up with the rest of the herd as they stampede away. And if the net and tranquilizer dart doesn't get them, then a pokeball will.

Hey that sounds like fun. Can I come with you? I always wanted to throw a pokeball at a guy. Now's my chance.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Nah, it works. That's how I found a mate. I just kept throwing pokeballs at @Sir Baloneyin the wilderness until he lead me to his secret stash of Polish candies. Those things are good! 

All jokes aside. The word "spinster" is very old language from back when humans were pressured into marrying lest we die at the ripe ol' age of 35 -- from not being so hygienic or something. LOL

Nowadays 40 is still very young and CAN be energetic and fun -- so grab your pokeballs -- and demand where the good candy stashes are hidden! owo

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Nah, it works. That's how I found a mate. I just kept throwing pokeballs at @Sir Baloneyin the wilderness until he lead me to his secret stash of Polish candies. Those things are good! 

You weren't supposed to reveal my ultimate flirt move, successfully utilized against you! >: o

Seriously though. I still can't believe I can say I've found the love of my life here, Silky ;-; You were an evasive one, but you didn't escape my watchful eyes :3 

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Nope . On the contrary, I thought that was pretty funny

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

All jokes aside. The word "spinster" is very old language from back when humans were pressured into marrying lest we die at the ripe ol' age of 35 -- from not being so hygienic or something. LOL

Nowadays 40 is still very young and CAN be energetic and fun -- so grab your pokeballs -- and demand where the good candy stashes are hidden! owo

Nah anyone trying to lure me out is going to need to know some good pizza joints, my kryptonite :-D

That and beat/defeat me at Mario kart double dash. If you can't do both, then in the wise words of Jackie Chan from the movie Forbidden Kingdom " It's hopeless" lol .

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

That and beat/defeat me at Mario kart double dash.

ok that is just cruel -- that game can break up marriages -- it's so ruthless ROFL 

2 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

ColtfriendCatching.thumb.png.095b6964882d4ec1c4f44101b0b2f5b6.png

I've already made a start! :eager:

ERMAGURR THIS IS SOOOO PRECIOUS <3 So, who's the lucky guy? :toldya: And most importantly @Dynamo Pad do you ship it? :orly:

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

ok that is just cruel -- that game can break up marriages -- it's so ruthless ROFL 

Me and my buddy back in Cali, played that game so much. Spent hundreds of all nighters getting so good at it, we (tenically I did because I won that match) unlocked the golden trophy car.

Okay let's make it not cruel. This will be easier. She has to beat Dark souls. :cheeky-smile:

12 minutes ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

She has to beat Dark souls. :cheeky-smile:

I've literally beaten it 5 times! So the next time you have a crush, send her my way and I'll teach her a few things. :toldya: But we should stick to the topic before this become a shipping thread.

So, the love of your life right now is Dark Souls and Mario Kart. Got it. :P

• Brohoof 1

And whoever this girl is can summon me to help 5 times. That's being very generous. Considering I beat dark souls 1,2,3, bloodbourn, and I made it to the end of elden ring lol

Ohhh and I beat demon souls

6 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I've literally beaten it 5 times! So the next time you have a crush, send her my way and I'll teach her a few things. :toldya: But we should stick to the topic before this become a shipping thread.

So, the love of your life right now is Dark Souls and Mario Kart. Got it. :P

You got it lol sry :mlp_yeehaa:

To all the friends I've made and lost over the years regardless of the cause: moving away from them, death etc.

Some of them I wonder if I will ever run into again and the ones that are not in this world for sure I wish I could talk with again as well.

4 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

ColtfriendCatching.thumb.png.095b6964882d4ec1c4f44101b0b2f5b6.png

I've already made a start! :eager:

I just love that straight face she's got :ButtercupLaugh:!

*whap!* You are mine!

But you got to damage him first, which... I guess you are, via pokeball...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, DubWolf said:

I just love that straight face she's got :ButtercupLaugh:!

*whap!* You are mine!

But you got to damage him first, which... I guess you are, via pokeball...

Don't you see his face lol? That was a critical hit. His hp is low.:mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

Don't you see his face lol? That was a critical hit. His hp is low.:mlp_yeehaa:

Yes indeed. Kirins are known for their high chance of critical hits when using pokeballs. It's all over now!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...