Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You get $ 1 million but can only buy things you liked/wanted growing up , what do you buy?

Reecejackox

I feel like I have a lot of similar interests to myself growing up. Although I guess it makes a big difference where you cut that off. At 18? At 12? Etc. At 18, a lot of my interests are already there, including my love for woodwind instruments modern and historical. At 18, I also already wanted to live in the Northeast, so... A house in the Northeast - an interest both my teenage and current self share. =P

I don't want a single cent for myself, I would use them all for saving and rescuing equines in need, in a very well cared for sanctuary. This is/was my childhood dream, now I'm doing it, but far away from that kind of money.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I always wanted and bought Star Wars toys my whole life; it’s all I ever really spent much money on, so I guess it would be all the toys and collectibles I never caught up with.

Why not turn your car into an actual x-wing?

18 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

Why not turn your car into an actual x-wing?

Good point. I should be thinking outside the box. But in my case my car would make a better A-Wing because of its smaller size.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No. That is not how it works. You don't want to earn the animosity of those you have to rely on in order to survive. Also, it is gonna be sitting there turning into nothingness again. Like the properties that were taken from this family. Actually, that is the best thing that could have happened in hindsite. Because we could not have taken care of them anyway.

So, what you do is to sacrifice power instead. Because there is a certain wisdom in knowing your own limitations, and understanding the kind of damage that someone without the necessary capacity could do if offered said power. And I may be damaged, but I am not that stupid. Sad, but true.

Also, I have the most important thing frrom my childhood. I have myself.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

On 2023-04-26 at 4:56 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Good point. I should be thinking outside the box. But in my case my car would make a better A-Wing because of its smaller size.

Or you can apply speed upgrades to the Y-wing:rarity:  

• Brohoof 1

Y-Wings are a bit bulky, but who am I to complain? I can think of worse ways to spend a million. :grin:

On 2023-05-03 at 6:48 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Or you can apply speed upgrades to the Y-wing:rarity:  

Y-Wings are a bit bulky, but who am I to complain? I can think of worse ways to spend a million. :grin: