Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Desktop

SPLinux

A'ight, well not much has changed on the Linux side of things, as I've said before, but it's been forever since I screencapped it that I thought I'd do it again because nobody is going to go looking that far back. Behold:

post-6104-0-00061700-1360292272_thumb.png

It's the KDE edition of Linux Mint 14.  As you can tell, I go for dark interfaces so I don't feel like I'm staring into a light bulb all the time. To make things even easier on the eyes, I have opacity for active windows set at 96% for some applications and 87% for inactive windows for all applications. It looks a bit like this:

Active:

post-6104-0-00082300-1360292703_thumb.png

Inactive:

post-6104-0-89443800-1360292562_thumb.png

Do your eyes a favor. Stop using overly bright interfaces if you can avoid it. It also helps to have a darker wallpaper. And thanks to all of you who have helped to expand my wallpaper collection.

edit: Almost forgot, 24-hour clock is best clock.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 6

Do smartphones count? Android 4.2 (AOKP MR1-build 2), Galaxy Nexus

img-1163517-1-dutg1kbl.jpgimg-1163517-2-bSg92yll.png

Wallpaper

I had a King Sombra wallpaper on here too to match my desktop (and even made the buttons glow reddish purple when you hit them), but then I decided I was in a Wonderbolts/Shadowbolts mood/

Fittingly, the AOKP mascot is a unicorn (unfortunately, its not MLP-styled, attempt to depict him as a pony would probably result in a pink Rainbow Dash recolor as a unicorn)

Edited by Lirodon
  • Brohoof 4

Ummm

And in case you're wondering, that custom ROM I have does let me change the button icons on the bottom too (in case the menu buttons look familiar to you).

I see for Motorola's 4.1, they went back to the Galaxy Nexus ones. Aww

Decided to remove a bunch of Icons :P

I used to have three rows of Icons...

I'm about to remove the MBAM one since I now have it pinned to my task bar

Edited by Some_random_guy
  • Brohoof 2

I haven't been able to do anything impressive with my computer yet. (Although, that's more to do with my incompetence with computers.)

post-12610-0-27686200-1360897107_thumb.png

There's a few things hanging around that I've been meaning to get rid of, but yeah, this is it.

• Brohoof 2

img-1177810-1-i-NtB436D.png

Background: Screenshot from season 3 episode 12, Games Ponies Play, when love and light is reflected through all of Equestria after Princess Cadence announces that the Crystal Empire will be holding the Equestria Games.

• Brohoof 4

Here's one of my latest desktops:

post-11771-0-85774900-1361033835_thumb.jpg

I've decided to remove everything non pony related since I want my parents to notice and comment so then I can explain that I've become a brony (I don't have the guts to tell them directly).

• Brohoof 2