Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria LA, Southern Califoalia's MLP Convention

Vinyl Scratch

Equestria LA is California's premiere My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan convention, located in sunny Los Angeles and close to the studios and talent that over the past two years have fueled the growth of this TV show into the pop-culture sensation it is today.

Created by fans, for fans, Equestria LA encourages a family-friendly atmosphere featuring a wide variety of events, such as panels, games, music, art, and much more.

Our first (and only so far) confirmed guest is Eurobeat Brony, but I suspect Solrac will be making an appearance since he did the first ad for the con.

Equestria LA will take place on November 3, 2012 and will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center.

As of June 11th, registration is NOW OPEN! Create an account or log in to register! Our current attendance cap is 500 people, so you'd be wise to act fast.

http://equestriala.com/

I don't see anything when I click on the website. All I see are daggers trying to stab my eyes out.

lol, I wish I could go, but I'll have moved to college by the time it starts.

I don't see anything when I click on the website. All I see are daggers trying to stab my eyes out.

That's strange. I can see it perfectly fine. :huh:

That's strange. I can see it perfectly fine. :huh:

It was a joke. I do a lot of front end web design and the design has some parts that are meh. Ignore my comment. I was jut being picky xD

It was a joke. I do a lot of front end web design and the design has some parts that are meh. Ignore my comment. I was jut being picky xD

Gotchya. ^_^