Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing you researched online?

Reecejackox

Identifying a fish I saw in a small river. I think it was a juvenile channel catfish from the general color and shape of the pectoral fin. I couldn't find any top down images, and most were of fishermen's catches.

3 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Just looking up what’s going on with hurricane Lee. I live on the east coast and praying that monstrosity stays away from us mainland.

Here’s hoping for the best :awwthanks:. Heck I wish we’d get some major rain here but not that bad either. I’d be fine but not my Houston friends.

https://twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/1699145708522131698

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Here’s hoping for the best :awwthanks:. Heck I wish we’d get some major rain here but not that bad either. I’d be fine but not my Houston friends.

https://twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/1699145708522131698

Yeah I’m feeling hopeful about it since going by that it looks like we won’t get hit by it. Normally those sort of storms are a lot weaker by the time they hit us so I couldn’t imagine getting hit by one that strong.

Apparently we’re getting severe thunderstorms tonight and everyday until next Monday. I hate thunderstorms. I know a lot of kids watched IT when they were young and developed a fear of clowns. I watched Twister and The Day After Tomorrow when I was young and that gave me my fear of thunderstorms lol. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm window shopping the massive pvc Yugioh Egyptian god statues. I want to get all three gods although I currently have no space lol. My Blue Eyes took up the whole shelf width wise so I can imagine Ra and Slifer will take up a large amount of space.(Yeah just looked up a photo of these somebody has on their shelf and they are both massive. Especially Slifer) 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

last thign i researched was abneisia because on my last post that  i made I was telling about how ive always thought that i havee absnesisia because  i can never remeber anythign in my whole life except for some things.  so then i was curious about it again and alot of the symponms i think maatch my experience like I have huge holes in my life that I have no idea what happended anaother thing that i learned was that i am not spelling it right :LOL but i do not think that i care enought about it to learn hwo to spell properly. 

but maybe i should care! if i have it then i sould ba able to represent it correctly right?! idk anyways what was this about again? oh yeah researching the last thing i researched. i ust looked bat at what i just wrote to seee what it was about. anyways i really like to research about horses. becasue truely I awnt one so bad but my mom alwasy says that we dcannot have one becasue tey are expensve andy we live in the city and the city is no place for a horse! BUT ONE TiME I SAW ONE IN A YARD IN THE MIDDEL OF THE PEOPLE HOUSES NEAR Where i live and i told her about it but she didnt beleive eme but i

swear it was real and i did see it 

but anyways i love mlp because i love hourses but also i love that they are so cute and sweet to eachother most of the time anyways bye