Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which fate is worse?

Reiki Knight 13

Worse fate.  

12 users have voted

1. 1. Which fate is worse?

• Trapped as Fluttershy's foal forever
    • Forced to watch Barbie movies forever.

What would be a worse fate?

Tapped as Fluttershy's foal forever or forced to watch Barbie movies forever.

An explanation for both fates.

To the first "foal forever."your time just  keeps relooping right at the end of your first year birthday then the next day you wake up a month old. Your mind is always fully aware and adult but your body and skills are that of your body's age so you're forced to be that young within a kind of time loop. Things do occur different as if it were a new year around you so no "year" is exactly the same. That is ages stay the same but different randomness does happen.

To the all movies you watch are Barbie movies. Basically no matter what you try to watch, stream etc it will always be a Barbie movie. You put in a VHS of you're favorite tape it becomes a Barbie movie, , DVD etc ,try stream something on Netflix,Max, etc. and it becomes a Barbie movie. Watch something on YouTube... Barbie movie.

Even every commercial you see is about Barbie movies. It's all you'll ever see.

So yeah vote on which one you think is the crueler fate.

Fuck voted for the wrong one. Anyway it's Fluttershy's foal

First off Barbie movies aren't that bad(even when not counting the recent hit), second, nothing stops me from watching live shows. Broadway Play? Stand Up show? Wrestling match? All fine
Books and Video games seems to be fine too so I'll probably just retreat to those, whip good ol' Mario Kart and such

For me being Fluttershys foal situation would be worse. I personally love the Barbie movies so I'm fine with only watching them. Not only that I can do plenty of other things beside watch tv to pass the time.

38 minutes ago, Kagami-sama said:

Fluttershy can be my mommy for all eternity~

1 hour ago, Clawdeen said:

For me being Fluttershys foal situation would be worse. I personally love the Barbie movies so I'm fine with only watching them. Not only that I can do plenty of other things beside watch tv to pass the time.

Lol, it's basically a reward not punishment for you two.

By the way on the forever foal technically speaking time does not stop per say it's only the age of everyone that stays the same.

That is if you were about one on Monday and it becomes Tuesday at midnight then it is still Tuesday the next day.

So, it's not exactly living the exact same day just the same age for every pony.

Edited by Star heart 777
  • Brohoof 1

Spoiler

810041.jpg

Truly, a fate worse than death.

I suppose watching Barbie movies forever would be my choice. I cannot say that I am fond of any that exist thus far, but it is a solid trade-off for being able to eat on my own. :pout: At least the video games and board games are unaffected?

For explanation on the Barbie movie curse aspect yes video games are somewhat Barbie free.

I say somewhat because any game play part of the game is not affected BUT any MOVIE part of the game is. 

Let me use PlayStation's Castlevania symphony of the night as an example.

All game play as Richter and Alucard is 100% normal BUT the FMV sequence of the Castle appearance, destruction and or the reverse castle appearance is replaced with a Barbie commercial.

The strategy portion of the game works as normal since that is  the computer controlling the character for gameplay, but it is still technically "gameplay" and NOT a movie.

In other words parts of the game where you are either directly playing or that would be considered a game play "demo" are safe but anything that would be considered a cinematic aspect specifically is not safe from the curse.

So watch the game demos all you desire but game "movies" you cannot.