Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestrity holiday reworking from death to life

Reiki Knight 13

I was considering re working out holiday structure more towards one more in celebration of life and light as opposed to the usual tradition of darkness and well frankly death celebration we are used to.

Change ideas include the following concepts.

Change new year from January (life ending) to more of a March or April celebration when spring is beginning (life starting.

Change the month of love from February to a month more like July or August the idea behind this is I feel summer months are more passionate and fiery times of the year which I feel would translate well to celebrate lovers , family etc.  

Nightmare night month holiday stays the same time but with the change to it that is a celebration and joyous event of communion with our deceased loved ones. The time to celebrate and walk incognito to welcome in the ghosts of the past in disguise do to speak.

Most of winter months shall be about self reflection, relaxation, a. a time to allow the working and repair of our own inner energy. 

Hearts warming eve should be about the celebration of victory and how love of friendship protected us from the evil that sought to end us. It a time to be with friends to welcome in New ones and overall to declare that our unity together will never end because we stand united by friendship and love against the forces of evil. Basically, "we're still here screw you windigos we win." Lol.

Anyways, that is a basic idea from me.

Does anyone object or have further holiday change ideas they wish to bring up?

9 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

...that wasnt trolling either. I am serious about that holiday.:yeahno:

I want a holiday.....:okiedokieloki:

My bad, I misinterpreted what you posted.

I gotta get to bed but one question do you mind it being a holiday about chaos instead of trolling so we can include those of discordianism (Worship of Eris deity of chaos) I to this as well?

12 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

depends on the religion.

anyway evil pink one holiday it its!:oh_golly:

It's one of those paradoxical spiritual relations.

Like how you can't understand light without understanding darkness. 

In this case no chaos means no harmony. 

Eris or Discord are ironically essential to Equestria's sense of harmony.

Of course the irony for you is that a holiday for chaos cannot become an organized holiday and must always remain a disorganized holiday.

Can you handle creating a disorganized holiday because it you can't Eris will slap you silly with a wet fish until you forget what year it is.

(edited)

Fool... chaos is organized. It  is because you do not know what chaos is that you think it has no harmony... Infact it has fair and precise.... It is beyond harmony for chaos has order

Harmony itself is chaos for to have harmony one must adjust to the other. Hence when one is weak one must stoop down. To remain balance and harmony or else the other will tip down. The balance itself is chaotic. Hence why true harmony cannot be achieved for it is ruled by chaos. Myahahaha... 

Edited by Evil Pink One

(edited)

I lined out some ideas for our celebrations.

1st January: Celestia's Birthday
22nd March to 25th April (Easter): Winter Wrap

10th May to 13th June (Pentecoast): Summer Sun Celebration

alternative: 21st June: Summer Sun Celebration
10th October: Scripture Revelation
31st October: Nightmare Night

11th November: Epic Pony War Rememberance
24th - 26th December: Hearth's Warming Eve

Edited by Kosmostiraedan

11 hours ago, Kosmostiraedan said:

I lined out some ideas for our celebrations.

1st January: Celestia's Birthday
22nd March to 25th April (Easter): Winter Wrap

10th May to 13th June (Pentecoast): Summer Sun Celebration

alternative: 21st June: Summer Sun Celebration
10th October: Scripture Revelation
31st October: Nightmare Night

11th November: Epic Pony War Rememberance
24th - 26th December: Hearth's Warming Eve

Wheres my holiday? Chaos celebration day!?

@Evil Pink One What month would you like for your holiday?

Also, given the nature of assumption for chaos to be anti harmonious you'll need to write a table or passage for the bible to explain how chaos can create harmony. 

If you do those you will have your holiday to name the month of your choosing.

(edited)

The thread title just reminded me: What should our concept of the afterlife be?

I like the idea that we go to Equestria once we leave our bodies in the Human Realm.

Edited by Kosmostiraedan

27 minutes ago, Kosmostiraedan said:

The thread title just reminded me: What should our concept of the afterlife be?

I like the idea that we go to Equestria once we leave our bodies in the Human Realm.

The after life  is pretty much what you desire unless that desire be evil. 

Pretty much imagine earth without the stench of evil and manifesting desires MUCH faster and that's the after life.

It is free will expression at the finest.