Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Found Out Your Lover Was A Pony......

Mr. Jaguar

Would you still date this person even though they're a pony?  

61 users have voted

1. 1. Would you still date your lover if you found out her or she was a pony?

• Yes, love goes beyond outward physical appearances, and they're fully capable of consent and are highly intelligent just like us, so there's nothing wrong with it
    • No, despite the fact the fact that they can consent and are intelligent like us, it'd be too weird for me.
    • I cant decide.

Still a better love sto...errr, must resist urge to go there. Y'know what? I'd be perfectly fine with that. After all, it's what's inside that counts right?

I could see me loving a pony like a sister or a brother to me. But I couldn't be in an actual relationship with a pony as human. As human as they can come across given they can speak, are capable of expressing emotion, and have personalities; it doesn't change the fact they are still ponies.

I'd make sure that they would understand that it isn't their fault, it's me. And that I would love them as if they were a sibling or a friend. But nothing romantically or sexual at all.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Eh, I change my mind, I wouldn't be able to do it. I just find the very idea too uncomfortable. Sex as I said would be a no no, but I wouldn't be comfortable with kissing, snuggling, etc. either. I see the relationship being too distant for romance, I think we'd progress into just being friends, which would feel much better for me personally. We'd be very close friends, but just friends nonetheless.

I could see me loving a pony like a sister or a brother to me. But I couldn't be in an actual relationship with a pony as human. As human as they can come across given they can speak, are capable of expressing emotion, and have personalities; it doesn't change the fact they are still ponies.

I'd make sure that they would understand that it isn't their fault, it's me. And that I would love them as if they were a sibling or a friend. But nothing romantically or sexual at all.

Pretty much, I would hope also she'd just want to remain friends as well, don't want her to be heartbroken over it. Clearly, we got along very well and liked each other a lot, so we should be able to stay close friends.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

Human or pony, should we happen to share interests, why da hell no ?

I'd actually like to live in a place where this could happen.

What do you think ? Would we, humans, corrupt ponies if we happened to live in the same world

or would ponies improve us ? (in case that there weren't seven bloody bilions of us against several thousand ponies)

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'd be a tad spooked if my girlfriend turned out to be an equine but on an emotional level it is not like they had changed that dramatically. It would mean that the sexy times would be a big no-no but having the chance to cuddle and snuggle with a fluffy pony? How could I resist that?

So, basically, after getting over the shock which may take days, I would probably keep going out with them for their personality and their cuddlez.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I'd be a tad spooked if my girlfriend turned out to be an equine but on an emotional level it is not like they had changed that dramatically. It would mean that the sexy times would be a big no-no but having the chance to cuddle and snuggle with a fluffy pony? How could I resist that?

So, basically, after getting over the shock which may take days, I would probably keep going out with them for their personality and their cuddlez.

Basically this was what I was thinking but I wouldn't want to be dating them but rather best friends....

BTW lol'd at how you said 'sexy time would be a big no-no' unless they turned into human then that would....change things...literally....

Edited by Valiant
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I people people thank you.

Posted Image

hey mom... I'm kinda dating a talking, fictional horse from a tv show... is that cool?

And my mom would be like :

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw&feature=related

Basically this was what I was thinking but I wouldn't want to be dating them but rather best friends....

i agree that staying good friends would work, but dating just wouldn't happen anymore. I'd hope she'd understand that it's nothing personal, that I just can't date a non-anthropomorphic creature.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dating humans is overrated.

Go pony or go home.

(this is not serious)

(but heck yeah i'll date a pony)

Edited by Suskieshy
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

My face when my GF turns out to be a horse>> http://i.imgur.com/vZkHj.gif

I love my GF for something more than just physical lust. I love her because she was there when I'm at my worst, and she was terribly kind to me even when I couldn't give her anything. Hell, even if she turns out to be a daemon, I would still love her.

But if she turns out to be a guy of any species, I would buy a shovel

What this guy said.

I myself would actually prefer to date a pony slightly more than a human, if I had the choice. There are a number of reasons for this; I would say most ponies from MLP are more charismatic and friendlier than any human I've met before, these ponies have grown up in a world that almost literally runs off of friendship and kindness.

I would also prefer them as a pony because I know the relationship won't be based off of lust. It would be true love, because I believe love can transcend appearance. If they loved me very much, I wouldn't care about what they looked like, whether they are human or pony. If someone or somepony loved me more than anything else in the world, there would be no doubt in my mind that I would feel the same way about them, no matter what they looked like.

Edited by Crepuscule

(edited)

Definitely not. I'm sorry but there is an physical aspect to relationships as well and I repulse at the idea of kissing any animal, let alone having sex. If we get a long, then why not just be friends?

Think of all the weird looks and social reject you'd both get, etc.

It's just more trouble than it's worth, let's think realistically here people.

~

I love my GF for something more than just physical lust. I love her because she was there when I'm at my worst, and she was terribly kind to me even when I couldn't give her anything. Hell, even if she turns out to be a daemon, I would still love her.But if she turns out to be a guy of any species, I would buy a shovel

This is horribly hypocritical. Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 2