If You Found Out Your Lover Was A Pony......

Mr. Jaguar

Would you still date this person even though they're a pony?  

61 users have voted

1. 1. Would you still date your lover if you found out her or she was a pony?

• Yes, love goes beyond outward physical appearances, and they're fully capable of consent and are highly intelligent just like us, so there's nothing wrong with it
    • No, despite the fact the fact that they can consent and are intelligent like us, it'd be too weird for me.
    • I cant decide.

Works for me. Don't need to do anything dirty, because adoption is available if needed, like what was said. Lovers are more for cuddling and being with, both of which ponies are perfect for, so XD

depends on if both parts in the relationship are very sexually active or not. there pretty much always will exist some kind of sexual activities in a relationship. how much of said activity there is in a relationship varies, however.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

If they were the canonical fun and cute pony and without all the detraction bullshit interpretation that comes from fans that includes gross and stupid stuff, maybe sure. But still,

Posted Image

How long were they tricking me?

Hmm, let's say like, a month. Ya, you two were dating online for a month, and finally he or she got the courage to reveal his or her true identity to you.

RaritySignature.png

(edited)

I think this thread is in mutual agreement.

I'm still not sure, I don't think I will be sure until I have a girlfriend. But I can say that I doubt I would suddenly stop loving her just because she's physically a pony, since everything else about her that I fell in love with was still there. When we'd meet in person for the first time I'd be like

Oh hai girlfriend

Posted Image

And then when I see she's a pony I'd be like

Posted Image

Beyond that, I can't truly answer whether or not I'd stay with her. I'd probably tell her I have to think about it, I certainly wouldn't dump her on the spot.

Edited by Pegasus25

RaritySignature.png

What if they weren't so cute IRL? What if they smell like regular horses (which includes the smell of poo sometimes) and not flowers and sunshine? What if they kick you with their hooves in the middle of the night?

Depends on if dating ponies was strange to other humans.

...I mean since they live together it may not be something weird..?

idk. If it was strange to other humans I would not.

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

(edited)

Depends on if dating ponies was strange to other humans.

...I mean since they live together it may not be something weird..?

idk. If it was strange to other humans I would not.

I imagine there'd be tons of controversy over it, most people would probably think it as no different than beastiality. Anyway, this thread is interesting. I predicted that most bronies here would say they'd have no problem with it and continue dating their boyfriend/girlfriend even after learning they're a pony, but I thought at least a handful of people would say they wouldn't. I find it interesting that so many are admitting that they'd date a pony, but here I am feeling so uncertain and uncomfortable with the idea. It makes me question whether or not I should feel that way. I know it's not wrong, the vast majority here agree it's not wrong due to the fact that they're sentient and capable of consent, and act and talk like humans, but I still feel uncomfortable with it.

I'm not sure why that is, especially since they're be no sexuality activity involved, it'd be pure romance. I feel like I should find it wrong, but I can't find any rational reason as to why it's wrong. It's a truly bizarre feeling. It may not be that I find it wrong, but instead because I'm incapable of finding ponies physically or romantically attractive. Hmm.

Edited by Pegasus25

RaritySignature.png

If it was definately, 100%, without a doubt the same girl I fell in love with, only turning out to be a Pony, I would certainly keep going on with the relationship. I almost thought I would find a problem with it if I thought hard enough, but if its still my girlfriend, the person I love, I would not leave her for something like that. It just sounds silly lol, especially if she still had the same wonderful mind. Plus Ponies are adorable.

Finally committed my first name change.

2yxkeox-1.gif

TURKEYS!

I imagine there'd be tons of controversy over it, most people would probably think it as no different than beastiality. Anyway, this thread is interesting. I predicted that most bronies here would say they'd have no problem with it and continue dating their boyfriend/girlfriend even after learning they're a pony, but I thought at least a handful of people would say they wouldn't. I find it interesting that so many are admitting that they'd date a pony, but here I am feeling so uncertain and uncomfortable with the idea. It makes me question whether or not I should feel that way. I know it's not wrong, the vast majority here agree it's not wrong due to the fact that they're sentient and capable of consent, and act and talk like humans, but I still feel uncomfortable with it.

I'm not sure why that is, especially since they're be no sexuality activity involved, it'd be pure romance. I feel like I should find it wrong, but I can't find any rational reason as to why it's wrong. It's a truly bizarre feeling. It may not be that I find it wrong, but instead because I'm incapable of finding ponies physically or romantically attractive. Hmm.

Maybe you just stuck on the fact that they look like ponies. The thing is, they are about 20% in terms of how much they look like actually ponies. The only thing they got going for them is the shape of a pony.

When someone were to say they would date a pony, they mean a my little pony not our pony. Of course thats obvious but really thats how I see it. I would totally date a cartoon pony, now, if they were our kind of pony, then I would have to evaluate the situation before I could give an answer, but in the end, I'm fine with dating a cartoon pony. :)

Maybe you just need to think about them more. Try to find things that are appealing to them and it won't be as awkward...possibly.

Love-

1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

Well, why not? To hay with the social stigma-there's nothing wrong with a platonic relationship with someone you care for.

• Brohoof 1

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

(edited)

Maybe you just stuck on the fact that they look like ponies. The thing is, they are about 20% in terms of how much they look like actually ponies. The only thing they got going for them is the shape of a pony.

When someone were to say they would date a pony, they mean a my little pony not our pony. Of course thats obvious but really thats how I see it. I would totally date a cartoon pony, now, if they were our kind of pony, then I would have to evaluate the situation before I could give an answer, but in the end, I'm fine with dating a cartoon pony. :)

Maybe you just need to think about them more. Try to find things that are appealing to them and it won't be as awkward...possibly.

Eh, they still look enough like ponies for my brain to go "nope, I can't find this attractive romantically or physically". I think there's a limit to how much something can deviate from the physical form of a human before my brain draws a line. The more I think about it though.....I think I can say that I would NEVER search out a pony to date, but if I had a girlfriend, and I was deeply in love with her, who turned out to be a pony, after all the time we've spent together, all the memories, I think I would stay with her. I don't see my heart changing just based on that. But absolutely no sex, and no sexuality activity period between us, I can't be turned on by a pony, and nothing she could do would make me want to.

Edited by Pegasus25

RaritySignature.png

(edited)

As I said in the other thread, I'm starting to think we should lock this thread and agree to disagree. And not talk about this for the next while at least.

Edited by Rush

Check out my "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fan fiction on Fimfiction.net under the same username here: Rush.

As I said in the other thread, I'm starting to think we should lock this thread and agree to disagree. And not talk about this for the next while at least.

Why? I don't see anyone arguing. Its perfectly normal. Don't see anything wrong. Explain more.

• Brohoof 1

>Normal discussion going on

STOP ARGUING YOU GUYZ.

I don't get it.

• Brohoof 2

BW7kqXG.png?1

Remember that this is from our prespective. Let's say Equestria ponies are having the same conversation on a message board that asks, What if you found out your lover was a human? They would say stuff like, "Well remember, they're not like apes in our world, they are sapient minded like us..." etc etc.

They would have to be okay with it too.