Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Wolves VS Ponies! Text Based Role Play Game

dohorcadrg

(How were you left? You just went to sleep.)

Garth finished his meal and, knowing he had yet to figure out where everything was located, went to explore the school.

Evilshy woke up. Her plan had nearly failed the previous night when Freemane decided to check the magical inhibitor in the supply closet. Luckily, she has been able to follow him and talk to him long enough to signal to her spider not to follow freemane, but to wait longer.

She hasn't slept very well, so she rolled over and went back to sleep.

After grabbing a quick nap, (He ha gotten a little sleep the night before in the nurse's office while waiting on Big Mac) Autumn wasn't sure what to do. I should probably help with repairs to the school. We have no idea if another wolf might get through. He went downstairs to check the entrance again.

Shy flower eventualy found the school's library. He began to spin his head as there were so many books.

*Oh my gosh.... I am home...*

He hapily ran to a bookshelf to choose his book.

"Yes, it is rather nice, isn't it?"

Shy flower suddenly notices the presence of Freemane in the room. He walks over to shy flower.

"I spent countless hours in the library when I was just a young colt. It's nice to see that kids still read these days. What brings you here?"

"You know, shy flower, you remind me of myself when I was your age. I was extremely shy. In fact, I barely ever talked at all until a decade back or so. You know what I found out, though? Ponies aren't nearly as tough as they look. There's more to everypony than meets the eye. Ah, here it is."

He pulls out a book titled "The Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of Harmony." As he hands it to shy flower, he slips a note between the pages. Looking him straight in the eye, he says "Much more, in fact." Freemane casually walks out of the library.

• Brohoof 1

"You know, shy flower, you remind me of myself when I was your age. I was extremely shy. In fact, I barely ever talked at all until a decade back or so. You know what I found out, though? Ponies aren't nearly as tough as they look. There's more to everypony than meets the eye. Ah, here it is."

He pulls out a book titled "The Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of Harmony." As he hands it to shy flower, he slips a note between the pages. Looking him straight in the eye, he says "Much more, in fact." Freemane casually walks out of the library.

(I seriously could not stop loling at the lord of the rings, fellowship is harmony)

Shy flower watched freemane walk away.

*What did he mean by that...*

Shy flower walked over to a table and opened the book.

(What does the note say?)

The note reads as such: 12:00 AM, Utility Shed, Tonight. Bring only those you trust completely. Be cautious.

When the note was removed, the illustration behind it was revealed. It was of a pack of Wargs (giant wolves for you non-Tolkeinites).

(Mmk.)

Garth walked into the library, still exploring the school. He didn't notice Shy sitting at a table, reading a book. He went along the books, mumbling out their names. He found the section he was looking for, the databases of various creatures. He took a book titled All Manner of Shapes and Styles from the shelf and went to his dorm. Once there, he began to study the different fighting styles of some creatures, trying out how they fight himself when possible.

Shy flower noticed garth walk in and looked back at the note.

"Bring only those you trust completely" he heard in his head again.

*Can I trust Garth enough to go out there tonight...*

After Autumn finished cleaning up from the battle, (where did the unconscious wolves go?) he felt that he needed some time to relax. He had just finished a book he had borrowed from the library, so he figured he should pick out something new. He saw Garth leaving as he walked by. I thought he was more the athletic type. Autumn entered the library and saw Shy Flower at one of the tables. It's nice that the library is finally getting some use. He put his book, "Gull Healer's Travels" ("Gulliver's Travels"), and grabbed "The Count of Mount Celestia" (The Count of Monte Cristo)". Autumn left to find his usual spot in the student lounge by his window.

(He didn't leave.We had a battle, that's it xD)

Shy flower looked up and saw Autumn read as well.

*Why is it when I come in here, everyong decides to come as well...*

Edited by Finesthour

(I know. I was just making a joke. Not a very good one.)

(Lol apparently, I did not get it xD)

Shy flower got up and walked over to Autumn.

"Um...Autumn.. do you have a moment..?"

(Holy shit I see what you mean with the 6+ people. It's bothersome. Anyway, Garth is off doing something else for a bit.)

Garth left his room, leaving the book open on his bed, the usual way. Smashing through any window, this time the one in his room, and taking off. He landed on the ground outside the school and began to practice what he learned in a more open area.

(Holy shit I see what you mean with the 6+ people. It's bothersome. Anyway, Garth is off doing something else for a bit.)

Garth left his room, leaving the book open on his bed, the usual way. Smashing through any window, this time the one in his room, and taking off. He landed on the ground outside the school and began to practice what he learned in a more open area.

(See, told you xD)