Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do i get my freinds to become a brony?

Roi

Who cares if he thinks it's stupid and doesn't like it? It's a cartoon.

well put :)

Let him be. If he likes the show, he'll come to it, but you shouldn't push him into something that he doesn't want to do.

exactly ;)

(edited)

Wait, what? I believe that's rape (not that I have a problem with it) I just wouldn't call it sex anymore.

DA FUUUQ

Edited by BHall82

If he doesn't want to watch the show, then that's simply his decision. Don't try to force the show on him.

And if he calls the show "gay" and rides of the show and those who don't like it, then stop hanging out with him. He sounds like he's thirteen (and I can only presume you are as well, though I feel kind of like arsehole for saying this).

If you force it they'll just hate it more really, that's my experience with it, just remeber, it's not for everyone, and people who generally arn't open to try it initially generally won't like it.

No, seriously, why do you think it's okay to say things like that?

I didn't make the comment. I was just thinking i don't want to know the answer to your question

(edited)

I didn't make the comment. I was just thinking i don't want to know the answer to your question

Oh gosh, my bad. I apologize for mixing you two up. In my fit of rage I just saw the icon and assumed you were the same guy.

But yeah, I probably don't want to know the answer to that. I don't understand why people can't just keep their vile thoughts to themselves.

Edited by roomforapony

Oh gosh, my bad. I apologize for mixing you two up. In my fit of rage I just saw the icon and assumed you were the same guy.

But yeah, I probably don't want to know the answer to that. I don't understand why people can't just keep their vile thoughts to themselves.

No worries. I'm sure it was meant as joke, but can see where it would cause tension

No worries. I'm sure it was meant as joke, but can see where it would cause tension

I just wish people would understand how much a joke can hurt someone, y'know? I don't want people to learn the hard way of why stuff like that isn't funny.

• 5 weeks later...