Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Legends of equestria opinions

Bowser

Game's gonna be awesome might not be alot but hey its gonna suit us just fine for a good while. Then again what can be better than 3D ponies that you can create and what not.

Well I personally think it looks awesome. If you've ever played "Toontown Online" that's what it reminds me a lot of, and I really liked that game. I'm planning on getting it, and I'm being a Pegasus. :lol:

Does it have a release date? Same with fighting is magic and ponykart, I'm beginning to feel that it's never going to come out :/

I think it will be an awesome game, but it is a bit nerve racking when you have to wait soooooo loooooong for a game like this to come out with no release date in sight. *sits down,* *crosses arms,* *waits silently.*

(edited)

Sorry, but we're together with PonyKart and Mane6 on this. We want to develop quality rather then quantity. Therefore all these teams (LoE, Mane6, PonyKart, My Little Investigator etc.) are taking our sweet time. Plus we're doing it on our freetime.

We are working as fast as we possibly can and we will reveal more at Galacon and Canterlot Gardens.

Actually, PonyKart is opensource. You can check their progress out by downloading the files and compile them :)

Edited by swebow
  • Brohoof 1