Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie third sister?

Mizore Shirayuki

Funny, because when I heard about the episode referring to one of Pinkie Pie's sisters, I thought it was referring to Limestone or Marble Pie (or Inkie or Blinkie, in fanon names). I must not have caught that mention in one of the episodes. But yes, that appears to be Maud Pie. The question was solved 2 years later :P.

Edited by Super80 Wolf

• 3 months later...

In the Cutie Mark Chronicles, it shows her with only 2 sisters.  So, the 3rd one must have been too young to work the fields or born since Pinkie left.  In Baby Cakes, Pinkie doesn't seem to know much about baby care.  So, I'm going with "born since Pinkie left"

I've heard that there is going to be some sort of Pie family reunion.  Good, because this will help show how long ago the Rain Boom was & thus give some clue to their ages.

Also, Spike & all the other Mane ponies have had their chance at Adventures In Babysitting.  Dash should get a turn to show the others just how easy it is & how they make too much fuss over such a simple task.  Everybody thinks that way -right up to the 1st time they get stuck babysitting.

• 8 months later...

the other day i was watching the cutie mark chronicles and realized that pinkie had a third sister, who is she and does she ever come out in the show again afterwards?

pinkepie dose have three sisters how i know is because in episoide 11 season 4 

it shows three 4 little ponys not three so its pinkie pie mod,marble and limestone

I wonder if they are ever going to show her other two sisters in detail on the show.

The silhouette of at least one of them can be seen in the season 5 poster, keep your eyes open