Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie third sister?

Mizore Shirayuki

Pinkie has three sisters? I never even knew she had one in the first place...

If you watch the cutie mark chronicles episode ; filly pinkie is seen with two grey fillies that resemble her, who she refers to as 'the sisters' there are two for sure,

I've never noticed a third one though ~ so I don't know what the blank flank is talking about .

Edited by Shankveld

If you watch the cutie mark chronicles episode ; filly pinkie is seen with two grey fillies that resembles her, who she refers to as 'the sisters' there are two for sure,

I've never noticed a third one though ~ so I don't know what the blank flank is talking about .

i meant two sisters and i want to know who is the second one.

the other day i was watching the cutie mark chronicles and realized that pinkie had a third sister, who is she and does she ever come out in the show again afterwards?

I just rewatched that section of the episode and could not espy a third sister - there's just Pinkie, Inkie and Blinkie.

Edit:

i meant two sisters and i want to know who is the second one.

Ah, well, I'm not sure which sister you're referring to as "the second one", but Pinkie's two sisters are known to the fandom as Inkie / Isabelle Lilly Pie (light grey with grey hair and purple eyes - occasionally said to be Octavia) and Blinkie / Bellamine Marie Pie (pale blue with light grey hair and brown eyes). As far as I'm aware, neither of them appear outside of that episode.

Edited by Krall
  • Brohoof 1

I just rewatched that section of the episode and could not espy a third sister - there's just Pinkie, Inkie and Blinkie.

Edit:

Ah, well, I'm not sure which sister you're referring to as "the second one", but Pinkie's two sisters are known to the fandom as Inkie / Isabelle Lilly Pie (light grey with grey hair and purple eyes - occasionally said to be Octavia) and Blinkie / Bellamine Marie Pie (pale blue with light grey hair and brown eyes). As far as I'm aware, neither of them appear outside of that episode.

oh well i know alot about octavia but not about bellamine.

Yeah, they're know to the fandom as Inkie and Blinkie, I'd like to see an episode of them again, but I doubt they will talk about them anymore, but if they do it will make a great episode

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, they're know to the fandom as Inkie and Blinkie, I'd like to see an episode of them again, but I doubt they will talk about them anymore, but if they do it will make a great episode

If they do ever show up again I hope the episode is unique and not like every other cartoon that uses the same plot for every time a family member is introduced http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

the other day i was watching the cutie mark chronicles and realized that pinkie had a third sister, who is she and does she ever come out in the show again afterwards?

In the fandom, Pinkie's mother is referred to as "Sue Pie" her father as "Clyde Pie" her sister with purple eyes "Inkie Pie" and her sister with gold eyes "Blinkie Pie". Some people as refer to Inkie as being a young Octavia. In the comics, Pinkie's family members receive names by calling her mother Cloudy Quartz, her father Indigenous Rock, her purple-eyed sister Marble, and her gold-eyed sister Limestone. They also mention another sister who was never shown or named. In "Pinkie Pride" (S4E12) Pinkie looks at an old photograph of her family and the third sister is seen for the first time having blue eyes and a purple mane. https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8031700224/h065E4EAB/

• 6 months later...