Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ALL HAIL FELD0!

Nightfall

First off, he is always watching.

Second off, he can ban people.

Third off, this topic is for those who want to make sure they don't get caught up in the -zoid issue.

Yes, but Feld0 is the kind of "leader" who wouldn't want praise or attention, just to know that everyone is having a good time is what is probably more important to him.

• Brohoof 3

Yes, but Feld0 is the kind of "leader" who wouldn't want praise or attention, just to know that everyone is having a good time is what is probably more important to him.

​Though he does approve of certain parodies of him such as "Like a Feld0" ;)

• Brohoof 3

He wants you to think he doesn't want your attention.

(edited)

Memories XD

Haha yeah :3 I think I took a screenshot of it actually.. But I can't find it atm xD Edited by Jokuc

"Dear Overlord Feld0,

What I learned about forum behavior today is that even though somepony may not agree with you that Dashie is best pony, that's okay! Everypony is perfectly entitled to their own opinion on who is best pony, and while it's nice to have friends who agree with you, it's also great to have a variety of opinions to encourage discussion. You should never become a parasprite by arguing and causing drama, because that only leads to flame wars. And flame wars are highly discouraged, after all, so says the Almighty Feldian Legion. Don't wanna go against Omnipony's will and get sent to the moon, after all!

Your forever troll friend, ~Chaotic Discord~"

post-4006-0-24615700-1340266430_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Failure to hail the great Feldian Control brain will result in having you erased from history and existence.