Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A comic I made.

Dark Bison

I'm surprised that Twilight of all people jumped to such an erotic conclusion, she needs to get her mind out of the gutter!

Loved the comic, you did a wonderful job of the facial expressions, especially on panel five, that one gave me a good chuckle.

Looking forward to seeing more awesome work from you in the future!

Edited by Swoop
  • Brohoof 1

I'm surprised that Twilight of all people jumped to such an erotic conclusion, she needs to get her mind out of the gutter!

Loved the comic, you did a wonderful job of the facial expressions, especially on panel five, that one gave me a good chuckle.

Looking forward to seeing more awesome work from you in the future!

Thanks, I'm actually thinking of doing a Fluttershy and Rainbowdash comic next along with a spike comic. Lol I have so many ideas to turn into comics xD

I was thinking of Sweet apple massacre.... and now I'm scared, but at the same time sad for that Big Fat Red Cock....

Wait what kind of massacre? xD and don't worry, the Fat Cock will lose weight and be ok :)

Oh god. :lol: A winner is you Bison!

Oh boy what do I win? :D

So much wat is flying through my head right now, followed by lol.

I hope there's no big fat cocks flying around in there D: xD

Wait what kind of massacre? xD and don't worry, the Fat Cock will lose weight and be ok

Gawd did you read it? it gave me, an innocent lil filly, nightmares about Big Macintosh

Gawd did you read it? it gave me, an innocent lil filly, nightmares about Big Macintosh

Oh it's some kind of fanfic I take it? I usually don't read those. I guess my attention span is too short. xD

Oh it's some kind of fanfic I take it? I usually don't read those. I guess my attention span is too short. xD

It's nasty/gory I didn't find it gory it was just.... abusive? I don't know any words to explain it, it let me traumatized about it more than Cupcakes that's for sure, since I get over things like this in a 2 days or a couple of hours, I'm never scared/sad/traumatized for longer than a few 3 days