What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

• When people ask me the same question over and over as if I'll give them a different reply. The reply I gave is the only reply I have so leave me alone!

Wow me too. Sometimes what I do is come up with an intentionally false and different reply

I actually get annoyed with bicyclists in general, particularly in areas that don't have bicycle lanes. They're too slow for the roads, and they hold up traffic, or they're too fast for sidewalks, and they ring their silly bells at pedestrians.

Japanese Culture (Not Japanese themselves).

I find that anime and all that to be a bit too annoying and overrated. Some people who are English are even trying to turn themselves Japanese by learning the language and going there. Also the foot fetish and fat fetish is disgusting, especially when it comes to MLP Fanart. 

• Brohoof 3

Wow me too. Sometimes what I do is come up with an intentionally false and different reply

I've done that before as well

Like I'll just tell them whatever they want to hear so they'll stop asking >A<

So if you have little siblings you will know what im saying.

>When my mom screams at me from far away and my brother/sister looks at me and makes a face.

>When my sister (mostly) screams whenever you do anything to her. For example i went into my sisters room and within 1 minute she was screaming and bawling her eyes out.

>When I want to do something and then right when they here that i want to do it the "claim" that THEY WERE JUST ABOUT TO DO THAT! Well suck it up im doing it. Then my mom says that they get to play and then i make a face aaaand then she screams at me aaaaaaannnnnnnnddddd theeeeeennn i end up not being able to play for the day -_-.

Edited by WickedDarkness

People texting and/or talking on the phone while driving.  I literally get scared b/c of people's stupidity.

Dear Lord thank you. Someone finally said it.

I can not stand when people text and drive!

I have nearly been hit so many times because of it.

Most of the time while I have my babies in the car, it scares me to death!

• Brohoof 1

There's a lot of things that annoy me, but, a lot of those things are obvious and common things to be annoyed by so, I'm gonna pass them up.

No, if there's one major thing that does and always will annoy me...it's people who chew with their mouth open.

Seriously! Have manners! And stop obnoxiously squishing, scrunching, slurping your food like that SO LOUD. UGH!

• Brohoof 2

That includes me and 95 percent of the forums population. /)

I'm thinking it was either a joke, or they were trolling us a little bit.

Here are the things that annoy me.

-texting and driving

- people who use the word "gay" in the wrong sense.

- when you're out with friends at a restaurant, and instead of talking/ having a conversation they are busy surfing the web on their smart phones.

- people who bring their crying kids into movies and than don't even remove the crying child from the theater.

- people who can't respect another persons interests.

- men who think women shouldn't be allowed to do such and such, cause its a "man's job".

• Brohoof 2

4. When people pass me while i'm driving.

I'M GOING THE SPEED LIMIT! HELL, I'M GOING 5 OVER! 

Where do you have to be in such a hurry? I HOPE YOU GET INTO AN ACCIDENT.

Im down that alley as well...........people are so impatient these days, that they don't care.  Its sad, :(

Dear Lord thank you. Someone finally said it.

I can not stand when people text and drive!

I have nearly been hit so many times because of it.

Most of the time while I have my babies in the car, it scares me to death!

Yeah........over here in NJ......I literally scared to even drive.  People are just so dumb as hell, and even on the highways, there doing it, and im like "where are the cops, when you need them", :)

There's a lot of things that annoy me, but, a lot of those things are obvious and common things to be annoyed by so, I'm gonna pass them up.

No, if there's one major thing that does and always will annoy me...it's people who chew with their mouth open.

Seriously! Have manners! And stop obnoxiously squishing, scrunching, slurping your food like that SO LOUD. UGH!

I agree, you should at least act dignified if you're going to eat with others.

-People picture/video spamming to the point were you pretty much have to sky dive to reach the bottom of the page. Or when folks put the goddamn tea spoons with the table spoons.

This isn't really something that annoys me, per se, more something I find cringeworthy. Recently I was in a German lesson, and I was doing a listening practice activity, when the person on the practice audio says, "last, not least." IN ENGLISH. IN THE MIDDLE OF SPEAKING GERMAN.

I normally love anglicisms, but this one made me cringe. Badly.

Licking food off each fingers (my 42 year old brother does this). It drives me insane as there's always paper towels and dish cloth right next to him and he can use them.

Rude, liars, controling people (my brother's girlfriend is one of them) and she's 49 years old. She told dad what to do with his health problems and she's not a doctor and she said, "I've met the Queen! She just happend to stop and visited us." I'm like, "Sorry. I don't see her doing that and if there is guards."

Here are some :

• Loud people.
  • Lag.
  • When my PC mouse gets sticky/oily.
  • Damaged/Stained books. (Especially on your favorite book  :( )
  • Peoples lack of organization/Unorganized things. 
  • When you're drawing something well, then you make a major mistake that messes the whole thing up.

Sorry if it's a little too long.  :P 

Edited by Magical Bookworm
  • Brohoof 1

It's all in my bio. People who complain/don't do anything to fix problems

Or people who think things should be handed to them.

The sun, in the mornings when I'm just waking up.

People who LOOK for things to be unhappy about.

When I eat all my food and I want more.

Liars.

Cats.

yep.

I'm thinking it was either a joke, or they were trolling us a little bit.

A little bit of both, I'd say.

I honestly can't stand patriots, people who obsess over anything (religions, horse show, anything), liberalism, and people who get offended by everything.

Like seriously. Why do people get offended by everything?

Like, WHY?

Please tell me.

When I try to clean and move furniture in my room and my cat has to be in that same area. I'm trying to clean my room today and it's not working well.

When people complain 'I don't like to get dirty' and they work in a dirty environment or either they make someone else do it (so, that they won't have to touch it).

When people drives and cuts us off (while there is no one behind us). I'm like, "Couldn't you wait!!"

When people text and talk on the phone, while driving (it's the against the law here), and they still do it. Heh, I could give out lot of tickets on that. Yeah, it's their 300 dollar lost. 

Edited by MontanaDash