Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching "Romantic House Party Bash!" OOC

dar tunsh

I'm male but I can create a female character for this RP... that ok?

Hehe, well I don't have a problem with it. I'm fixing to go see a movie, but you can still submit the OC.

I'm still waiting on some other people to join the RP so I can really get the ball rolling...

As soon as I come out of the "Needs some love" group loads of girls join >.>

Go figure eh? Lemme get this organized, I might need to start inviting guys.

I'll take Abbadon... Here's my character! http://mlpforums.com..._/graffiti-r897

Haven't exactly paired off yet, and I still need to get him in here.

Still any slots? you know my OC right?

(never mind I just saw you have enough please disregard my comment) I'm interested in joining for either part, i'm not very experienced with rps but I'm an experienced writer, it you still have spots if not I understand.

Need you guys to submit a male OC please.

Well, are you paired with someone already?

D:

No one's paired yet, everypony is free to flirt with whomever he/she chooses... EXCEPT DRAW, PASSION OWNS HIM (lol)!

Ok, so my marefriend joined the RP randomly XD. Now her and Draw are added to the list...

OH CELESTIA I'M GOING TO BE ATTEMPTING TO PLAY AS 2 CHARACTERS AT ONCE!

WA- GUH- NEITHER IS MINE! Xo

It's a fetus of an RP and I'm developing as I go!

Wait, is your RP strange and mystical?

Hangon... let's ask one of my more reliable sources of information:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_rP5SDvyKI

Well there you have it, this is a happy place.

Freakazoid!

Also, I think I'll just Rule 63 my OC.... unless there's still female spots for this RP xD

...that is if they're still spots open....

(edited)

Freakazoid!

Also, I think I'll just Rule 63 my OC.... unless there's still female spots for this RP xD

I think we're pretty much full for now... but some people haven't replied yet, so I'll let you know if someone drops out.

Alright I got you in.

Maybe there will be some Alicorn pairing...?

raritydressdesigner - http://mlpforums.com..._/galactia-r858

Edited by Draw Toonz

Splinter looked at Sky and Daisy. ''Keith was a good friend.. But things never worked out for him.'' Splinter said to himself while smirking. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ((Oh, Oh! Can this be the Next Song?(After the Next Song?)

))
Ok, but please keep the song suggestions in the OOC thread so people don't get confused.

(edited)

BTW how do i connect to the server? I can't seem to find a way...

Just got done eating, give me your steam ID, I'll invite you.

Nevermind, I found it. Expect an invite from Killamakaze.

Edited by Draw Toonz

Bunch of girls sign up for an RP... about half don't ever respond to either thread.

Therefore, I'm searching for girls again, as Morning Star won't even get to be with anypony unless I do so.

Freakazoid!

So it turns out that people respond to the OOC thread a lot, then for some reason never want to reply to the RP thread when it starts. Invader H. has responded to my messages, but for some reason won't respond to the RP... Anyways, please submit your OC, your in Pinkazoid

As for the unresponsive people, whoever replies stays. The one who is last to reply... well... doesn't. That person will be removed for being unresponsive the longest.

I really don't want this RP to die. I've already lost so many... the bodies just keep piling up!

I think Draw is looking at you... Posted Image

Nah, she at least responded... some haven't responded period.

(edited)

Nah, she at least responded... some haven't responded period.

Good Point.. Edited by The Hoodie Ninja