Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning New RP: Elements of Sin

Half-Note

(edited)

Roleplay

Okay so I have an Idea for an Action/Adventure Rp. The story so far is that Discord has escaped again and this time to combat the Elements of Harmony he has made his own Elements of Sin (The 7 Deadly Sins). It will involve the Elements of Harmony and some OC's but It needs people as well as some fleshing out.

Elements of Sin:
Lust - Alexandrite Pierce

Greed - Mornki

Envy - Quillusion

Wrath - Mad Butcher

Pride - Flare Blitz

Gluttony

Sloth - Toushitei Heartlocke

Heroes:
Winds

Rainbow Dash

Pinkie Pie

Twilight Sparkle Edited by Half-Note
Added link to roleplay

I've had this idea for awhile [not as an RP though] An dim glad someone else thought about it too. So Will you control Discord and the Elements of Sin or what? Because im torn between being an element of sin and my own OC. [unless you know I can be Discord but im assuming that's your character seeing as your the thread starter]

Will you yourself be joining, or will you just be the DM?

I'll probably be joining as an Element of Sin or possibly Discord, Might even be whatever Elements of Harmony don't get cast. It all depends on how many people join.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

I've had this idea for awhile [not as an RP though] An dim glad someone else thought about it too. So Will you control Discord and the Elements of Sin or what? Because im torn between being an element of sin and my own OC. [unless you know I can be Discord but im assuming that's your character seeing as your the thread starter]

I'd prefer it if you were an Element of Sin but I may let you be Discord, Lets get more people on this.

By the way, just a suggestion but maybe Discord should be an element himself, just so the pony to pony ratio is 6:6 and each element can have it's counterpart/opposite/rival/[fill in yourself].

(edited)

How about wrath? Taking on a dragon to save a phoenix seems pretty ballsy, I bet you'd feel attached to that phoenix afterwards, and if anything were to happen to it...!

That and the fact that I expect many people's OCs to already resemble pride to a certain degree.

Edited by Zhinzo

As a side note. Discord corrupted theese ponies. He took their worst quality and amplified it.

Ok Pride it is. But out of curiosity what element of sin would be Rainbow Dash's "rival"?

Element wise it would probably be Envy.

(edited)

How about wrath? Taking on a dragon to save a phoenix seems pretty ballsy, I bet you'd feel attached to that phoenix afterwards, and if anything were to happen to it...!

That and the fact that I expect many people's OCs to already resemble pride to a certain degree.

Well yeah but he's not really evil or angry he's just arrogant and rash. Really I based his personally off of Rainbow Dash and Sonic. The reason he took on a dragon was because I needed a reason for him to mean the Phoenix and hes rash like I said. Edited by E.G.G.M.A.R.E.

As a side note. Discord corrupted theese ponies. He took their worst quality and amplified it.

:o Maaaybe that's best left for the player to decide. personally I prefer playing an exaggerated version of my character as opposed to a manipulated one, just make Discord sound convincing enough and I'd naturally follow him, he doesn't Have to be manipulated into it.

:o Maaaybe that's best left for the player to decide. personally I prefer playing an exaggerated version of my character as opposed to a manipulated one, just make Discord sound convincing enough and I'd naturally follow him, he doesn't Have to be manipulated into it.

Good point.

(edited)

Well he could just "Discord" them like he does to the mane six in the episode. I think that's what Half-Note meant. Edited by E.G.G.M.A.R.E.

Well he could just "Discord" them like he does to the mane six in the episode. I think that's what Half-Note meant.

Yes, I understand that's what he meant, but I believe that for an Element it works better if the traits are naturally strong and not manipulated into being so.

Yes, I understand that's what he meant, but I believe that for an Element it works better if the traits are naturally strong and not manipulated into being so.

Well we see that he had to just turn Fluttershy "evil" because she couldn't be manipulated. So it all depends on what the player wants to do and what the OC's personalty is.

Well we see that he had to just turn Fluttershy "evil" because she couldn't be manipulated. So it all depends on what the player wants to do and what the OC's personalty is.

Yes, but Fluttershy isn't "the Element of evilness" neither did she become so by Discord's manipulation. Anyway, the point I was making is that the player should get the choice in that regard, that was all.