Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning New RP: Elements of Sin

Half-Note

Crap ... maybe I could help the elements, I don't want my person to go against me (Vegetarian) I could not help that much if I went against me unless it was the exact opposite, I dunno it is complicated but, maybe I can work with Harmony, or just help Discord, You can choose, I don't really mind, just get back to me please.

Crap ... maybe I could help the elements, I don't want my person to go against me (Vegetarian) I could not help that much if I went against me unless it was the exact opposite, I dunno it is complicated but, maybe I can work with Harmony, or just help Discord, You can choose, I don't really mind, just get back to me please.

Well it seems like your options are, make an OC and have it either good or evil (By friendship or minipulation or whatever) or play as a EoH.

or you could be http://mlpfanart.wikia.com/wiki/Screwball

Are you still in need of gluttony? Because I have a great idea to draw some fan art that looks like a ponified version of the homunculus gluttony from FMA. So I can fill that spot I guess.

Are you still in need of gluttony? Because I have a great idea to draw some fan art that looks like a ponified version of the homunculus gluttony from FMA. So I can fill that spot I guess.

Ok kool.