Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony into Theatre?

Aaappleooza

I like to act... and sing... and watch things on the stage. Does anypony else? My favorite shows are probably. Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Man of La Mancha, Into the Woods and Godspell. What are yours?

When I was younger... and maybe I still have some want to... have wanted to become an actor when I grew up... even though I'm too shy to even get on the stage. But, I've performed on stage before, whether it was a chorus concert when I was little, or whether it was a recent band concert, with me playing the Tuba, I really enjoy theater.Usually when I get on stage, my nerves go down a bit.

(edited)

I love acting and I enjoy theater from time to time. Unfortunately the theater in our city has very unconfortable chairs, which make sitting there for a few hours a real pain in the ass, quite literally :P

PS: I studied theater-/movie- and media-science for 1 semester but I didn't like the way you learn it.

Edited by Wildcard

I've been in Theatre 3 years and my teacher said I could act out the phone book if I had to. :P

I always get lead roles. :)

(edited)

I LOVE the Theater. I was in a bunch of plays mostly just Background or had a few lines here and there. I was more of the Derpy of the plays I was in . Seeing as I was really clumsy and more of a background role. Can't tell you how many times I fell off a damn stage in rehearsal.

Edited by RainbowDashFan