Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[COMIC] Rainbows and Butterflies

Skar

Here it is my 2nd comic.

Posted Image

Please give me some feedback and comments! Also if there is any big errors please do tell!

• Brohoof 6

Oooh, pixelation art, rarely get to see this in comic format like this.

It's actually pretty good, though it looks like you have some jaggies to work out from certain areas.

Constructive Criticism-

You should have some darker tones placed in certain areas you feel that a light source is placed pertained to the figures, it'll add a touch of realism to it and give it more personality to the art itself.

The clouds in the 7th panel look a tad awkward, try drawing them from side to side instead of up and down; it'll look more evened out.

Your figures, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are spot on to how they should look, good job there. Though on the 6th panel you might want Dashie's wings out to show she was in the middle of flight, and lengthen them only slightly on the 10th panel.

And on the last panel you should even out Fluttershy's right leg (round out the thigh)

These are only small details to show corrections while the comic itself as a whole is very well done for pixelation art. I'm genuinely interested in seeing more and hope your writing skills are as strong as your artistic skills.