Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Friendship is Magic appeared in Kingdom Hearts?

Xievie

Well, i've been a brony for a bit more than month.. I also just preordered Dream Drop Distance. Now, i'm a big fan of both.. And looked at Kingdom Hearts- our main characters go to other worlds, settle unease, unlock the keyhole, and move on.

I kind of wanted a discussion on.. What if Friendship is Magic met Kingdom Hearts?

Equestria is a world, maybe they could find their way there. I'm thinking about changelings.. But just look at them! You can easily make a heartless look like that! I think that would be cool.

And of course, Donald is a Unicorn, Goofy is an Earth Pony.. And err, Sora could be any type of pony actually. Looking at KH II's "Final Form", unicorn telekenisis would work. Or he can go Lion style and hold it with his mouth.

I just don't think human form works out completely, though.

Keyblades.. There could be a ton. I'd assume key chains would be the a Cutiemark of a character.

Any thoughts on Ponies in KH?

• Brohoof 2

Ok, so I don't play Kingsom Hearts, but a while ago I watched some friends play it.

This idea sounds interesting, remembering what I had seen.

Equestria will be screwed up REAL hard by the shadows

But I personally thought it would be better if Sora and others reached Equestria without being transformed into equines though

• Brohoof 1

Well, ponification would be cool if it were to happen to them, but it isn't really needed.

@Crona

But it just seems so fitting! X3

Sora would be an Unicorn, When he goes Valor, Master, Ultimate, etc. He would become an Alicorn.

The Keyblade would be Brotherly Love with Shining Armor's Cutie Mark as a keychain

You would play through the Royal Wedding with Twilight as your extra team member.

At some point Sora would Join the CMC.

(edited)

We don't need to pony everything you guys ;-;

Yes we do, Goddamnit!

AAAAAnyways...

There would be endless possibilities with a Equestria world in Kingdom Hearts, the most likely villain being either Discord or Nightmare Moon, possibly even both if they do the two-story type thing they did in the KH2. I'm sure that if it were to be done, Sqaure-enix would do it good enough to satisfy me, whether Sora and them become ponies or not. (Donald Duck pony? What?) I'd rather not speculate too much, really, cause I prefer to be completely surprised if it did happen :P

Anoth quick addition as well, as spectacularly awesome as that would be, It's extremely unlikely that it is going to happen. Kingdom Hearts is a mash-up of Disney and Final Fantasy, so unless Hasbro buys Disney, vice-versa, or the two companies merge, we're probably not gonna see it happen. (Not gonna deny the possibility altogether, as I've seen far stranger things happen)

Edited by Klopp Pwny.

Equestria will be screwed up REAL hard by the shadows

But I personally thought it would be better if Sora and others reached Equestria without being transformed into equines though

Well, Heartless screwed up plenty of Dismey worlds, too :P

And yes, I think it would work a lot better if Sora just had to go to Equestria, but remained human. Mane 6 as companions would be cool, though. Not all at the same time, of course.

• Brohoof 1

We don't need to pony everything you guys ;-;

exactly

;)

but back OT, it would be interesting.

Never really played the games, saw my sister play it though. Seems like a fun game, but maybe adding another world like MLP in it wouldnt help

(edited)

I would cry manly tears at the beauty of it all if they ever did this...

Posted Image

I could see it working out if they did it, although I can't see it happening for some reason...

Edited by Guest

Ive only played Kingdom hearts:recoded for ds.On an off topic, do the heartless look a lot like changelings to anyone?

They do actually.

Anyways,

It would totally work, and, well, of course Kindom Hearts has quite a bit to do with Friendship on Sora and everyone else's end.

Though, I can easily see a keyblade for about any character, too.

Why do I imagine Applejack giving a Guard Armor a roundhouse buck?

• 2 years later...

Sora would be an Unicorn, When he goes Valor, Master, Ultimate, etc. He would become an Alicorn. The Keyblade would be Brotherly Love with Shining Armor's Cutie Mark as a keychain You would play through the Royal Wedding with Twilight as your extra team member. At some point Sora would Join the CMC.

Eh, what about Anti-Form?

Implying his horse would be a blank flank.

Actually, I'd be cool with that.

Well, I don't play Kingdom Hearts, nor am I a fan of the franchise.

But, my friend does play the games often, and he occasionally tries to teach me about it.

From what information I have gathered, it is to my understanding that the game only includes characters from Disney. (With the obvious exception of the Kingdom Hearts characters themselves).

I sincerley doubt that the game would ever include characters from My Little Pony. :confused:

Also...I agree with Finesthour.

We don't have to wish that every other franchise was "ponified".  >_>

Quite interesting. For a universe that has many of the same elements as Disney, this could work really. It'd bring a lot of interesting concepts; what if there was a heartless born from the darkness in Celestia's heart, for instance?

• Brohoof 1

Changlings become heartless and Queen Chrysliss is the main boss. KH3 is still in development let's make it happen everypony!

Edited by Scotti3

Ehhhhh....

Okay I will put it like this

I love Kingdom Hearts and its set up more than allows for an "Equestria" world

However...

While I may read a fanfic about it I do not think It would be a good idea. Yes Sora preaches about friendship so much that it would make our Princess of Friendship eyeroll and many themes between the two would work splendidly together, but Kh is already a crossover of Disney and Final Fantasy Franchises. That is a crap ton of material they are dealing with, throw FiM into that melting pot and there would be a bit too much going on.

So while I love both they should not mix beyond fanfic land.

Edited by Buck Testa