Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WHERE IS SPIKE!

VeedddeeR

Spike is not included in the banner. Thats uncalled for. Spike is the shit.

I'm also noticing the absence of Rarity. This is preposterous.

No one said the banner was permanent. Grendo made it for us, so complain to him if you don't like it. I personally love what he did, and missing Rarity and Spike is forgivable for Searchbar Pinkie, IMO.

Holy crap you can say shit? Spike needs to be in the banner. :c

*facehoof*

Did anypony read their welcoming message?

Keep the foul language down. Swearing is not forbidden on MLP Forums, but we kindly ask that you use colourful language tastefully. Not only is swearing out of place in the My Little Pony universe, but some bronies that visit this site may be much closer to the target age than you and will not enjoy seeing the F-Bomb plastered everywhere.

No one said the banner was permanent. Grendo made it for us, so complain to him if you don't like it. I personally love what he did, and missing Rarity and Spike is forgivable for Searchbar Pinkie, IMO.

*facehoof*

i have no problem with the Banner, its quite nice, but i think the mane 6 should be included with spike and gummy since they are very well supporting roles.

*facehoof*

Forgive me for expecting some sort of word filter like I'm accustom to. A welcoming message? Doesn't ring a bell. I've actually avoided using obscenities for those reasons until I stumbled onto one here.

Edited by Someponyelse

The banner is great to me especially since Applejack is on the forums button. :D

Applejack and Pinkie on the forums button and search bar really do help to give the top of the page a unique look. Glad you like them - they had to be positioned pixel-perfectly with CSS to line up.

Forgive me for expecting some sort of word filter like I'm accustom to. A welcoming message? Doesn't ring a bell. I've actually avoided using obscenities for those reasons until I stumbled onto one here.

Just because we allow obscenities doesn't mean you're allowed to use them left, right, and centre. If you're gonna swear, please have some taste when you do. Members found to be swearing unnecessarily (e.g.: to the point where they're only making the forum look bad) may receive a warning.

As for the welcoming message - we have an application installed that sends every single new member a short welcome from Kurt that tells you about the Blank Flank thing and the rules.

Based on the feedback thus far, Spike will probably make it into our next banner.

• Brohoof 1

Based on the feedback thus far, Spike will probably make it into our next banner.

See guys? Nothing to worry about.

I like this banner because of searchbar Pinkie and sitting Lyra B)

Just thought I'd add my vote to put Spike and Rarity in the next banner. Honestly, without all of the Mane 6 the banner just doesn't look right to me.

Edited by Kinvara

I love the Pinkie Pie Search bar. It looks like it took alot of work to get her juuuuuuuuuuuuust right.

And AJ on the forums button is pretty sweet too.

Besides, The Great and Powerful Trixie makes anything a 10/10 in my book. (stares at my own avatar very vainly)

:o

I did not Realize this!

I forgot Rarity and Spike Intentionally Unintentionaly And I'll get to that ASAP :ph34r:

Edited by Grendo
  • Brohoof 1