Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rarity

Somebody

Oh, you flatter me! I do happen to be single, as a matter of fact. Now as for what I look for in a stallion... *Pulls out a scroll and unrolls it to about three feet in length.* One might think I only look for style and grace, but there's more to me than that. I love seeing fabulosity in a pony, but it's charisma and generosity that really make my heart flutter! Share what is yours with others, and I may just share with you everything I have to offer. ;)

*inspects the list, taking a few steps to read it all* hmmmm...well, that is quite the impressive list, though one thing i can say is that i absolutely love fashion! I cringe when i see a hideous outfit, and feel the desperate urge to fix it in any way i can, but alas, i am not a tailor of any kind and cannot alter outfits. And on this list...lighting on fire at will. Is that somewhere on there? *His mane suddenly ignites into a living flame* This is why i needed a flame-resistant garment. All my others burned last week when i got over-excited and roasted my wardrobe.

Of course, I'm good at arithmetic! I was top of my class in algebra!

(Cheerilee steps forward and smiles mischievously. "Dear, you were not! Don't you remember failing it the first time you took it with me?")

Well, my second try was exemplary! I was indeed at the top of my class... or at least... somewhere close to it... (310th isn't bad, right?.....)

Ahem, next question, please.

Hehe nice. Here is a fact regarding me: For the second term report card of my Junior year, I recieved a 100 in Algebra. I am not sure if you or Cheerilee are interested...but would you like to compete in a friendly math match? hehe.

I don't think any of your outfits are any good and this is coming from a strong awsome stallion and I wouldn't caught dead in any of those girly outfits. So HA HA HA!!!

Sooo... Your sister is a robot? That's weird... And here's a letter from pinkie pie:

dear rarity

I want you to come to my party and help with decorations! And come to the party too. It's for rainbow dash. See you there! Meet me at sugarcube corner! P.s. Always smile

Prince blueblood is kinda handsome when he's not using you as a shield or being quite rude. I say he is a Rude. Captiol R

I don't think any of your outfits are any good and this is coming from a strong awsome stallion and I wouldn't caught dead in any of those girly outfits. So HA HA HA!!!

You FOOL! She does not simply make outfits for mares, but for stallions as well, and they make anypony look handsome and dashing, if i do say so myself! You dare speak to Rarity with such...such contempt? Such arrogance and spite?! Leave us, sir, before the rest of us, who appreciate her, are forced to remove you from the place.

Sorry about that I was just joking around I was just trying to have a little fun is all so i didn't mean to get anyone mad and besides I really really REALLY do appreciate her!!! :(

*shakes head as you offer your hoof* no, I can see that you really are scared, so you don't have to shake my hoof if you don't want to. well, I'm actually a skellington. yes, i know, very scary and all, but I'm really very nice. and yes, maybe we can be friends. and about the outfit... how scary can you make it?

That depends on your definition of scary, my dear! Naturally, if I did make an outfit designed to frighten the living daylights out of somepony, my elegance and style would never entirely give way to that purpose. How scary do you want it? Spiders and such? Speaking of which, you may want to talk to Zecora, since she's quite well-versed in that sort of thing. :P

Sooo... Your sister is a robot? That's weird... And here's a letter from pinkie pie:

dear rarity

I want you to come to my party and help with decorations! And come to the party too. It's for rainbow dash. See you there! P.s. Always smile

Prince blueblood is kinda handsome when he's not using you as a shield or being quite rude. I say he is a Rude. Captiol R

Sweetie Belle? A robot? Honestly, will these rumors ever stop? If my sister were a robot, that would also make me a robot, don't you think? ;)

As for the party, this is the third letter she's sent me about it, and I've already said yes! You've got to admire how persistent she is. She's got a personality to match her color, there's no doubt about that!

Oh, Blueblood... I don't like him. I don't like him at all. In fact I wish he would... *Rarity mutters something, but no one hears exactly what it is...*

Do you have a steam-press in your shop or are all your hats iron-formed?

I do use the occasional steam press, but I usually iron-form them by hoof. That way, every one of my works is a bit unique! You just don't get that kind of pizazz from an assembly line!

*inspects the list, taking a few steps to read it all* hmmmm...well, that is quite the impressive list, though one thing i can say is that i absolutely love fashion! I cringe when i see a hideous outfit, and feel the desperate urge to fix it in any way i can, but alas, i am not a tailor of any kind and cannot alter outfits. And on this list...lighting on fire at will. Is that somewhere on there? *His mane suddenly ignites into a living flame* This is why i needed a flame-resistant garment. All my others burned last week when i got over-excited and roasted my wardrobe.

:D *Rarity marvels at the spectacle.* Well you'll be happy to know I like a fiery stallion as much as any other mare, if not more. ;)

Hehe nice. Here is a fact regarding me: For the second term report card of my Junior year, I recieved a 100 in Algebra. I am not sure if you or Cheerilee are interested...but would you like to compete in a friendly math match? hehe.

You would have to ask Cheerilee, I'm afraid. You see, I'm... washing my hair that day. Yes. Got five appointments at the Lotus Spa that day, you see! No time for math. Um... next question? :blink:

You FOOL! She does not simply make outfits for mares, but for stallions as well, and they make anypony look handsome and dashing, if i do say so myself! You dare speak to Rarity with such...such contempt? Such arrogance and spite?! Leave us, sir, before the rest of us, who appreciate her, are forced to remove you from the place.

I promise to never ever do it again just please forgive me :( :(

Now please everyone, let's all calm down! I can certainly take a bit of teasing, Celestia knows I tease Twilight a bit, myself... :P

Thank you Rarity for understanding and I want to make up for what happened

*try's to quickly leave hoping that she doesn't actually make me make up for what happened*

You enjoy a stallion who can an will light on fire...? Aren't you afraid for your dresses, fabrics and the like? I mean, i could fire-polish gems in my mane, but...err...*hastily extinguishes his mane* Accidents happen, mind you. Get too excited and it just starts up on its own.

That depends on your definition of scary, my dear! Naturally, if I did make an outfit designed to frighten the living daylights out of somepony, my elegance and style would never entirely give way to that purpose. How scary do you want it? Spiders and such? Speaking of which, you may want to talk to Zecora, since she's quite well-versed in that sort of thing. :P

well, what I mean is scary enough to startle someone, but they would still be able to see the beauty and desing in it. it would be made by you, after all, and your outfits are always amazing.

Oh my goodness! Somepony who knows how to treat a lady! Erm... you wouldn't be free on Saturday night, would you?? :blush:

Please pardon my tardiness with a reply Miss Rarity. I was busy this last Saturday, but perhaps we can arrange something this weekend?

Miss Rarity,

I apologize but I must revoke my previous request for a date, as it seems you have one being planned and I have just gotten one with Octavia....thank you for your time ma'am

Thank you Rarity for understanding and I want to make up for what happened

*try's to quickly leave hoping that she doesn't actually make me make up for what happened*

Oh don't go! Since you want to help me out so much, I have just the thing! I'm going gem hunting tomorrow and Spike is busy, so I need someone to break apart and haul around those big, hefty rocks... but I'm sure a big, strong stallion such as yourself would have no trouble with it...? *flashes eyes and makes duckface*

Posted Image

You enjoy a stallion who can an will light on fire...? Aren't you afraid for your dresses, fabrics and the like? I mean, i could fire-polish gems in my mane, but...err...*hastily extinguishes his mane* Accidents happen, mind you. Get too excited and it just starts up on its own.

Well, it's useful for staying warm in the winter! Besides, I've learned this lovely little fire extinguishing spell... *Rarity grimaces as her horn glows* HNNNNGGGGG.... *Johnny is suddenly covered in white foam*

:blink:

Well maybe lovely isn't the right word...... :blush:

well, what I mean is scary enough to startle someone, but they would still be able to see the beauty and desing in it. it would be made by you, after all, and your outfits are always amazing.

I'm sure I can whip something up! ;)

Good morning, Rarity!

Good evening to you! :P

Miss Rarity,

Would a unicorn as beautiful as yourself ever even consider a date with a regular guy like me?

My dear, being "regular" or not has nothing to do with my interest in a good stallion. There is no such thing as a regular pony, for all are unique. Some just need someone to help bring out that special style everypony has inside! :D

Rarity, How do you get your mane to be the way it always is?

Rarity????

Magic. And trade secrets, my curious friend. ;)

Hi Rarity, how is Opal? You know Opal can be...sassy per say but I don't think she is evil...just misunderstood!!!

Opal?... Evil??? My goodness, who in Equestria says that? I'll have you know I rescued Opal from the most dreadful of outdoor conditions. I knew such a fabulous feline deserved better than rummaging through trash every night! Ever since then, she's been the sweetest thing! Isn't that right, Opal... *Rarity levitates Opal in front of her. Opal swipes at her face, barely missing her. Rarity quickly jumps back and levitates Opal around behind the stage curtain.*

Eheheheh, she's still a bit temperamental..... :blush:

Please pardon my tardiness with a reply Miss Rarity. I was busy this last Saturday, but perhaps we can arrange something this weekend?

Oh yes! Feel free to join me at Aloe and Lotus' spa on Saturday morning! I'm sure I can handle two facials in one week... :P

Miss Rarity,

I apologize but I must revoke my previous request for a date, as it seems you have one being planned and I have just gotten one with Octavia....thank you for your time ma'am

Posted Image

...Really now? Rarity is not amused at your indecision.

Rarity if you'll let me I would like to be your assistant?

Darling, I appreciate the offer, but I already have Sweetie Belle as an assistant. And she's more assistant than I can handle! :blink:

Posted Image

See what I mean? :unsure:

• Brohoof 4

Good evening to you! :P

Opal?... Evil??? My goodness, who in Equestria says that? I'll have you know I rescued Opal from the most dreadful of outdoor conditions. I knew such a fabulous feline deserved better than rummaging through trash every night! Ever since then, she's been the sweetest thing! Isn't that right, Opal... *Rarity levitates Opal in front of her. Opal swipes at her face, barely missing her. Rarity quickly jumps back and levitates Opal around behind the stage curtain.*

Eheheheh, she's still a bit temperamental..... :blush:

Aww, that i so touching. I never knew that! We love you Opal!! Also here is my question: Erm...do you whip your tail back and forth?:

With the fear of fabric ignition out of the way, i must ask this next question: would you even consider a date with a commoner like me? I have no status in Canterlot, no social standing and, and I think I may be a criminal in equestrian law. *shakes off the foam, soon standing in a circle of it*