Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rarity

Somebody

Oh yes! Feel free to join me at Aloe and Lotus' spa on Saturday morning! I'm sure I can handle two facials in one week... :P

You really want to go there? No way! I am a business consultant for that business, so I work behind the scenes which is why we haven't seen each other there. I can get us in there for free! B)

Why is everyone trying to hit you(not in the physical sense) Rarity? I mean, you're a lovely pony with a beautiful mane and clothes, but aren't you going to get drowned on all the compliments and dating attempts?

It seems that when someone asks you out they end up going out with another pony which I don't know why! But if you like I would go out with you whenever your free that is?

I'm sure I can whip something up! ;)

Oh, would you? I would look simply dashing in something made by you. And it would be an honor to wear something created by you.

So here's a random question: what would you do if you saw a stallion come into your boutique and try on a dress?

Hi Rarity how's it going for such a beautiful pony?

Hey Rarity would you like me to watch after Sweetie Belle for you at all?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

(OOC: Just bringing up my fanmade MLP characters. :P)

Hi there! Name's Rip Tide! The colt with the 'tude, and a newpony in Cloudsdale! :D And my buddy is Split Wire, who's a resident in a very rich place, or Canterlot, and a newpony as well, I mean, considering as how I'm not too big on fancy places... yet. Say, wasn't Techie with you, Split Wire? :blink:

*with a Russian accent* I am afraid he is not, Rip Tide, considering as how he is very busy doing his studies for... *tries to remember the name* Princess Celestia. :huh: Now, to begin our very foremost question, what is your name, fellow mare?

Hello miss Rarity, I don't think we've met, But my name is Jordan. You may call me Eljordo, everypony does.

I happen to be a friend of Rainbow Dash, she's told me all about you.

I must say, you look great! What do you do to your mane to make it look so fabulous?