Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rarity

Somebody

(edited)

My mane has been rather knotted lately, do you have any methods to make my hair as silky as my mothers, princess celestia?

I would suggest soaking your hair in a warm bath for a while, then try to brush out the knots while it is still wet. Don't forget to use lots of conditioner! Aloe and Lotus make a special blend for transparent alicorn hair! I've used it a couple times myself... My mane, fabulous as it is, may not be alicorn type... but nothing else makes your hair so shiny! :D

rarity, why must you cry? it was simply a question, a I bet nopony wanted to hurt your feelings. please, stop crying. :(

*sob* Really? *sniff* Okay, if you say so... Wait. I just realized that during my party with Celestia, she gave me the title of Honorary Princess!! :D

She may have been drunk when she gave it to me, but I won't complain. :P

Ahh Rarity....such beauty, such grace...such STYLE! Oh forgive me, I was simply indulging in your appearance. Down to questions then! Would it be possible to create a flame-proof garment that still looked presentable, in the least? I tend to burn most clothes i have....and not on purpose, mind you. I'll explain if you wish but lets just say "accidents happen" and save embarrassment.

Oh don't be sorry! You're free to indulge in me any time you want... well almost any time, if you're looking upon me in person! Some times are better than others, you'll understand... :P

Burning accidents, you say? Good heavens, what are you, a firefighter or a mad scientist? :blink:

But yes, fire-retardant material is a workable medium. It comes out more rugged-looking like overalls, but it can certainly be done. I can ask my fabric dealer if they have some that looks more... elegant. If you're in dire need of it as we speak, I'll get on it right away! :D

Hello Miss Rarity! I must say, you look marvelous as usual :)

So how are you on this day?

Marvelous? In this old thing? Heavens no, it only took me a week to make this dress! I was a bit short on gems that week because Spike ate them all, but I did manage to gather up enough sapphires to make it presentable... But I'm perfectly fine! Lovely day, isn't it?

*Rainstorm suddenly begins*

:Sigh: Rarity is always prepared... *pulls a gem-lined umbrella out of nowhere." You just never know when a girl will have to protect her hair from Mother Nature... ;)

Edited by Questio

*sob* Really? *sniff* Okay, if you say so... Wait. I just realized that during my party with Celestia, she gave me the title of Honorary Princess!! :D

She may have been drunk when she gave it to me, but I won't complain. :P

Really? Well, I would still go all out with this new honorary title that you were given! Think of all the things that you could do with such power that comes with being a PRINCESS!!!!!

(edited)

Really? Well, I would still go all out with this new honorary title that you were given! Think of all the things that you could do with such power that comes with being a PRINCESS!!!!!

I'm actually a bit afraid that if I do, she'll remember what she gave me and take it away... :blush:

Do you ever listen to music while creating your costumes? What kind if you do?

I thought you'd never ask! ^_^

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VONt0zx8dek

:D

Hi Rarity! Oh, is that a puddle of mud in your way? Let me get that for you!

*puts coat on the mud puddle*

There you go!

Oh, but that's such a beautiful coat! You'd do that for me??? Where have you been all my life? :D

Hi Rarity! I was wonder how that outfit was coming along?

Well I have to say, its simplistic design isn't normally what I do, and it didn't really come out the way I had hoped...

You wouldn't want to see it, would you? You would? :sigh: -_-

Posted Image

You can see why I didn't bring it to you like this. :blush:

Edited by Questio

Well I have to say, its simplistic design isn't normally what I do, and it didn't really come out the way I had hoped...

You wouldn't want to see it, would you? You would? :sigh: -_-

Posted Image

You can see why I didn't bring it to you like this. :blush:

Hey, I like it. You did the best you could, and that is all that matters, my friend. :)

Hey, I like it. You did the best you could, and that is all that matters, my friend. :)

Well if you insist, I shall send it to you in a box straight away. But I might be able to improve it if you gave me a... year or so. :blush:

Hi Ms. Rarity, might you grace me with the gift of friendship?

Why of course, darling! :D

Posted Image

Hugs are precious, and they don't cost anything! :D

• Brohoof 1

Wait, a flower in your mane? I don't believe I've ever seen one quite like.......

:o Is that an... alicorn blossom? One of the rarest flowers in Equestria, only found in Princess Celestia's garden!? Legend says it was first grown from a seed created accidentally by an ancient alicorn using experimental magic! However did you get one? :D

A mare never reveals her secrets. ;)

Another question, if you will indulge me. How do you keep your coat so white?! Mine gets dirty all the time. I can imagine having white fur would be such a hassle to keep clean.

I thought you'd never ask! ^_^

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VONt0zx8dek

:D

I love you infinitely more now.

But anyway, I can assume you like Jazz? I love it too.

Oh, but that's such a beautiful coat! You'd do that for me??? Where have you been all my life? :D

Don't mention it :) I'm just being chivalrous as anypony should be for a lady!

I'm actually a bit afraid that if I do, she'll remember what she gave me and take it away... :blush:

Well, I wouldn't be afraid. If something that awesome was given to me, I know I would use it! And who knows, maybe now that you're an "honorary" princess, you could find some prince or king and become his Queen.

Just sayin.

Another question, if you will indulge me. How do you keep your coat so white?! Mine gets dirty all the time. I can imagine having white fur would be such a hassle to keep clean.

Well, technically my fur is not white, as many people refer to it. *Rarity lifts an arm to admire herself.* I'm actually draped in a lovely shade of Alice blue, which is slightly more resistant to yellowing. Mud and dirt contribute to this, which is why I always carry a raincoat and umbrella with me.

(Sigh) Though I wish I could just take a bath in Scotchgard. I'd be pristine for life, but I wouldn't be so silky anymore... oh what's a mare to do? :(

I love you infinitely more now.

But anyway, I can assume you like Jazz? I love it too.

I love jazz! So smooth and stylish... and when I listen to it, you'd be surprised how creative it makes me get! Some of my best designs were born that way... :D

Don't mention it :) I'm just being chivalrous as anypony should be for a lady!

Oh my goodness! Somepony who knows how to treat a lady! Erm... you wouldn't be free on Saturday night, would you?? :blush:

Well, I wouldn't be afraid. If something that awesome was given to me, I know I would use it! And who knows, maybe now that you're an "honorary" princess, you could find some prince or king and become his Queen.

As long as it's not...

Posted Image

...THIS one. -_-

Rarity, i must ask....are you single? If so, what do you look for in a stallion? I'm not asking for any particular reason, just....errr...curious?

Oh, you flatter me! I do happen to be single, as a matter of fact. Now as for what I look for in a stallion... *Pulls out a scroll and unrolls it to about three feet in length.* One might think I only look for style and grace, but there's more to me than that. I love seeing fabulosity in a pony, but it's charisma and generosity that really make my heart flutter! Share what is yours with others, and I may just share with you everything I have to offer. ;)

Have you heard of derpy and doctor whooves? I think they are really cool

Doctor Whooves, you say? Oh, he's a wonderfully eccentric gentleman! ...Though I do wonder about him. He lives in a little blue box that's smaller than a pony should even be able to stand in! Why he keeps moving it around, and furthermore, how in Equestria he doesn't end up with back problems, I'll never understand.

As for Derpy, she just happens to be in the audience today! Say "hello," Derpy! :D

*Derpy, dressed in fabulous paper grocery bags, stands up on her hind legs to wave at everyone, but falls backwards, creating a domino effect that knocks over most of the audience.*

Eheheheh... You just can't help but love the girl! :blush:

Hello, Rarity. SInce you make such well-designed dresses, I wonder: How good are you at math?

Of course, I'm good at arithmetic! I was top of my class in algebra!

(Cheerilee steps forward and smiles mischievously. "Dear, you were not! Don't you remember failing it the first time you took it with me?")

Well, my second try was exemplary! I was indeed at the top of my class... or at least... somewhere close to it... (310th isn't bad, right?.....)

Ahem, next question, please. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Rarity you the most beautiful pony in the world and no matter how you look you will always be beautiful. Do you like what I said there?

I see what you said there... and I whole-heartedly approve. :P

wel, how about the King of Halloween. Would he be alright? ;)

Those eyes... why are they... missing? :o

...I-i-in any c-c-case, I happen to be very much... alive. You, on the other hoof, quite possibly might be...... Er, you may want to have a doctor look at that. :blush:

Those eyes... why are they... missing? :o

...I-i-in any c-c-case, I happen to be very much... alive. You, on the other hoof, quite possibly might be...... Er, you may want to have a doctor look at that. :blush:

Well, I thought you KNEW that I was a skeleton. I am, after all, the Pumpkin King, and I have to be something scary for Halloween. And besides, I'm not always scary. I'm really very sweet and kind and I help others out, and even though I almost ruined Christmas once, I did end up saving the day. You know, you really shouldn't judge on appearances, that really hurt my feelings, Rarity. I'll be leaving now. *starts to walk off*

Well, I thought you KNEW that I was a skeleton. I am, after all, the Pumpkin King, and I have to be something scary for Halloween. And besides, I'm not always scary. I'm really very sweet and kind and I help others out, and even though I almost ruined Christmas once, I did end up saving the day. You know, you really shouldn't judge on appearances, that really hurt my feelings, Rarity. I'll be leaving now. *starts to walk off*

Oh wait, no! Don't go! *Rarity jumps off the stage and runs to the skeletal pony.* You're right, I was too quick to judge. If being scary is your occupation, you're certainly a master of it! I've just never seen a... uh... what are you, exactly? :blush:

N-never mind. I'm so sorry. Perhaps we can be friends? I can make you a lovely outfit for Nightmare Night if you wish... *Holds out hoof to shake, nervously smiling, still scared.*

Oh wait, no! Don't go! *Rarity jumps off the stage and runs to the skeletal pony.* You're right, I was too quick to judge. If being scary is your occupation, you're certainly a master of it! I've just never seen a... uh... what are you, exactly? :blush:

N-never mind. I'm so sorry. Perhaps we can be friends? I can make you a lovely outfit for Nightmare Night if you wish... *Holds out hoof to shake, nervously smiling, still scared.*

*shakes head as you offer your hoof* no, I can see that you really are scared, so you don't have to shake my hoof if you don't want to. well, I'm actually a skellington. yes, i know, very scary and all, but I'm really very nice. and yes, maybe we can be friends. and about the outfit... how scary can you make it?

Sooo... Your sister is a robot? That's weird... And here's a letter from pinkie pie:

dear rarity

I want you to come to my party and help with decorations! And come to the party too. It's for rainbow dash. See you there! P.s. Always smile