Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rarity

Somebody

Ladies and gentlecolts, it is so good to see you here on this marvelous evening! You're all looking so lovely. For the lady in the hat, my stars, you look positively chic. And you in the cape, how dapper for a stallion! And for this one in the... paper bag... that's... creative. >_>

I know you're all just dying to ask me questions about my life, my friends, my fashions and what not to order from the cafe--stay away from the coffee, it's dreadful! I haven't encountered anything quite so bitter since I designed an outfit for a rather cantankerous old dragon. You simply couldn't please that beast, but I digress...

...Now where was I?... Ah yes, questions for me. Don't be shy, ask away, darlings! Ask me anything at all; Lady Rarity is here to reveal all!

:P

post-6224-0-44996600-1342009665_thumb.png

Hi Rarity. Even though my user is JesstroidPrime, please refer to me by my real name of Jesse. It is such a pleasure to meet you! :D and I already have aquinted myself with your young sister, Sweetie Belle. She is such a nice youg filly :)

Anyway I was wondering....do you think you could make me an outfit that looks like this: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=goku#/dd0zaf

Do you think you could make this for me, please?

Dear Rarity, when do you think you and Spike will ever give it a try in a relationship? Ik it might sound like a weird question to ask but do have feelings for Spike even if he's short?

~SimplyRarity <3

(edited)

Rarity, what exactly is a crime against fabulosity?

This. -_-

Posted Image

Why'd you make up such a "generous" plan? Thought it was actually gonna work? ^^

Oh, puh-leez! Are those rumors still going around? For the last time, I did no such thing. Right, Twilight?

...Twilight?

Posted Image

:blink:

Rarity, How are your feelings for Spike really? I guess that you know about how he feels?

Oh come now, you know Spike doesn't like anyone gossiping about a crush he has... Don't you know that I'm the same way? :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Rarity. Even though my user is JesstroidPrime, please refer to me by my real name of Jesse. It is such a pleasure to meet you! :D and I already have aquinted myself with your young sister, Sweetie Belle. She is such a nice youg filly :) Anyway I was wondering....do you think you could make me an outfit that looks like this: http://browse.devian...&q=goku#/dd0zaf Do you think you could make this for me, please?

Posted Image

Thank you so much for your kind words! And my sister has told me plenty about you--good things, don't worry! As for that outfit, I think I can pull that off with no problem. Those flying rocks look a bit drab, though... Have you met my friend Tom? Now he's a fabulous rock!

Dear Rarity, when do you think you and Spike will ever give it a try in a relationship? Ik it might sound like a weird question to ask but do have feelings for Spike even if he's short? ~SimplyRarity <3

He may be short, but he's big enough in all the right places... He's got the biggest heart of gold I've ever seen. ;)

Edited by Questio
  • Brohoof 3

Oh come now, you know Spike doesn't like anyone gossiping about a crush he has... Don't you know that I'm the same way? :wub:

You're right, I should have known that love isn't easy to talk about. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable...

This. -_-

Posted Image

Oh, puh-leez! Are those rumors still going around? For the last time, I did no such thing. Right, Twilight?

...Twilight?

Posted Image

:blink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you so much for your kind words! And my sister has told me plenty about you--good things, don't worry! As for that outfit, I think I can pull that off with no problem. Those flying rocks look a bit drab, though... Have you met my friend Tom? Now he's a fabulous rock!

He may be short, but he's big enough in all the right places... He's got the biggest heart of gold I've ever seen. ;)

Ignore the rocks lol but thank you so much! You truly do represent the element of Generousity :)

Oh my... oh my oh my... oh my.... I don't believe I've met YOU... you see I make it a habit to meet every pony out here in our... lovely lovely town... so fair Lady Rarity, how would you feel if I filled up your chimney with tasty cabbages in the middle of the night..? Others might tell me to stop or say that I'm weird, but I just want ponies to get my... lovely... beautiful produce.

• Brohoof 1

...Cabbages? In the... chimney? Don't you think they won't be quite as tasty once they fall into a bed of ashes?... :blink:

Um, actually my chimney is being cleaned this week. Yes. It will be closed to the public during that time. Sorry about that... :blush:

Hello, again. I would like to thank you again for being willing to make that outift for me. Say I was wondering if you would like to have meet up at Sugercube Corner so we could chat and I can introcude myself to more of the Ponyville residents!

Sound good?

• Brohoof 1

Hi Rarity! Whaddya think of Prince Blueblod? Yes, I know he's self-centered and used you as a shield and all, but do you think he should learn how to treat you more nicely and royalty?

Hello, again. I would like to thank you again for being willing to make that outift for me. Say I was wondering if you would like to have meet up at Sugercube Corner so we could chat and I can introcude myself to more of the Ponyville residents! Sound good?

I would absolutely love to meet with you there! It sounds divine. Let me just check my schedule. Let's see, tomorrow... no, meeting with Sapphire Shores. Next Tuesday?... no, hair appointment. Wednesday?... no, date with Spi---I mean... doctor's appointment, yes. How about you ask my secretary for an appointment? *Points to Spike* :blush:

Hi Rarity! Whaddya think of Prince Blueblod? Yes, I know he's self-centered and used you as a shield and all, but do you think he should learn how to treat you more nicely and royalty?

Posted Image

I certainly won't be the one to teach him, if that's what you mean. Even if I did, he'd still only treat me like one of his French fillies...

I would absolutely love to meet with you there! It sounds divine. Let me just check my schedule. Let's see, tomorrow... no, meeting with Sapphire Shores. Next Tuesday?... no, hair appointment. Wednesday?... no, date with Spi---I mean... doctor's appointment, yes. How about you ask my secretary for an appointment? *Points to Spike* :blush:

Posted Image

I certainly won't be the one to teach him, if that's what you mean. Even if I did, he'd still only treat me like one of his French fillies...

Yeah. That'd be horrible. :(

...Cabbages? In the... chimney? Don't you think they won't be quite as tasty once they fall into a bed of ashes?... :blink:

Um, actually my chimney is being cleaned this week. Yes. It will be closed to the public during that time. Sorry about that... :blush:

Oh it's okay, I'll just use the living room instead. Enjoy your cabbages!

Oh it's okay, I'll just use the living room instead. Enjoy your cabbages!

*Comes home to find a living room full of cabbages.*

:o ...How did you get in my... and where did you get all these... :o

...Never mind. :blink:

Rarity, did you really go on a bar and sing with Celestia?

Posted Image

Eheheheh... Well you see, the Princess invited me to an exclusive party of hers. I mean really, how could I refuse? :D

We had fun chatting about fashion and current affairs in Canterlot. We all knew Twilight would find the whole thing a bit stuffy, so the Princess decided to keep this between us. And then there came the bar... We all had a bit too much to drink; even dear Celestia was getting silly! Strangely enough at the time, that table looked a lot more like a stage. The singing is the last thing I remember before waking up in a pony pile, snuggled up next to Blueblood.....

I don't really know what happened, and I don't want to know. -_-

Ah yes, so YOU are that mare from Carousel Boutique? How lovely.

I would like to ask of you: what is your favourite outfit that you have designed and why? Also, do you like my mane flower? :)

(edited)

If given the chance, would you become the the queen of equestria?

The queen you say? The... QUEEN?? :D

Just think of all my loyal subjects marveling at my fabulosity... The whole world would look upon me and know that:

I...

am...

RARITY!!! :D

...But alas, I am not royalty. I would never get such an honor. *sniff* Why must you create impossible dreams for a girl, why??? *sob* :(

Ah yes, so YOU are that mare from Carousel Boutique? How lovely.

I would like to ask of you: what is your favourite outfit that you have designed and why? Also, do you like my mane flower? :)

Oh, so you know of me? Really now, I'm not all that famous... *Rarity fidgets with her hair*

My favorite outfit? Oh my dear, a true artiste can never choose a favorite... but I suppose if I had to select one from the many I have made in the past, it would have to be any of the dresses I made for my friends to wear at the Grand Galloping Gala... mostly because I ended up spending more time per outfit than any of my others--before or since then... :blush:

Wait, a flower in your mane? I don't believe I've ever seen one quite like.......

:o Is that an... alicorn blossom? One of the rarest flowers in Equestria, only found in Princess Celestia's garden!? Legend says it was first grown from a seed created accidentally by an ancient alicorn using experimental magic! However did you get one? :D

Edited by Questio
  • Brohoof 1

Greetings, fair rarity. I am lily of faratrotas and wish to ask you a simple question.

My mane has been rather knotted lately, do you have any methods to make my hair as silky as my mothers, princess celestia?

The queen you say? The... QUEEN?? :D

Just think of all my loyal subjects marveling at my fabulosity... The whole world would look upon me and know that:

I...

am...

RARITY!!! :D

...But alas, I am not royalty. I would never get such an honor. *sniff* Why must you create impossible dreams for a girl, why??? *sob* :(

Oh, so you know of me? Really now, I'm not all that famous... *Rarity fidgets with her hair*

My favorite outfit? Oh my dear, a true artiste can never choose a favorite... but I suppose if I had to select one from the many I have made in the past, it would have to be any of the dresses I made for my friends to wear at the Grand Galloping Gala... mostly because I ended up spending more time per outfit than any of my others--before or since then... :blush:

Wait, a flower in your mane? I don't believe I've ever seen one quite like.......

:o Is that an... alicorn blossom? One of the rarest flowers in Equestria, only found in Princess Celestia's garden!? Legend says it was first grown from a seed created accidentally by an ancient alicorn using experimental magic! However did you get one? :D

rarity, why must you cry? it was simply a question, a I bet nopony wanted to hurt your feelings. please, stop crying. :(

Ahh Rarity....such beauty, such grace...such STYLE! Oh forgive me, I was simply indulging in your appearance. Down to questions then! Would it be possible to create a flame-proof garment that still looked presentable, in the least? I tend to burn most clothes i have....and not on purpose, mind you. I'll explain if you wish but lets just say "accidents happen" and save embarrassment.