Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OOC link keeps going missing

Midnightive

On my Role play that i made (The new digidestined one) I put the OOC link in the first post like the rule states. A few days down the line i see Sorceress Arylett had edited the first post for 'Missing OOC link.' I thought it was a bit odd as i remember doing the link. But i saw it was there and thought i made an error so went on my way, but today i went back to the first page to get to my OOC and it had gone again? I just added it back in but i just thought it was a bit odd?

Well, what did you exactly do? Maybe I can help if you show me the OOC link and how to set it up? (:

I put the OOC in the first topic post, then it goes missing. Followed by a mod saying i didn't put my ooc thread in the topic and putting it in. Then a few days down the line the OOC topic that the mod put in has also gone missing.

Ah yes. This is a glitch that happens with the topic formatting that I've noticed.

So far, there's not much I can do with it. But for the moment, I recommend putting it the OOC link twice. Once in the Link to OOC Topic field and another time in the normal topic field in case it disappears until we get this sorted out.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The easy way around this is to always use the "full" editor when editing your OP. I'll report the issue to the relevant developer, but there's no telling when the fix will come as she is currently on maternity leave.

Maybe there is a virus or someone is hacking to delete the ooc

The issue has already been explained. It's a technical glitch - nothing is being hacked.

• Brohoof 1