Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The lost item.

Sun

(edited)

Sun galloped across the roads, she was looking for something she'd forgotten quite awhile ago. Her house was the opposite way, where was she going? Was she to look at a friends house, or look along the ground? She didn't know, she just needed to find it. Something she needed, she needed it now.

Moon saw Sun galloping across the town, she wondered what possibly she could be doing. Should she help, or should she just keep on walking. "Sun!" Moon called out to her, but clearly Sun was so caught up in what she was doing she couldn't hear her. "Hey, Sun!!" Moon called out a little louder. Sun looked up and trotted over to Moon. "I'm looking for my lost necklace!" Sun said, her tail swishing impatiently. "I'll help you." Moon said, galloping around with her and checking the shops, houses, asking around and looking in small tight closed spaces.

{ This will later on lead to something exciting, but for now I'm still planning. }

Edited by Sun

Yeah, but I'm still thinking about where this story will be going. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years, but never roleplayed MLP. So it's a thought that requires attention in my mind. I'm going to edit it once I'm done thinking.

You might wanna look into the roleplay system a bit before you start making topics like the this. The standard way to do things is to start a searching/planning thread, get people interested and joining your RP, then start it by making a thread and changing the topic tag to OOC.

(edited)

Since you have said you are in the planning stages, I've changed your topic tag to "Planning".

It also seems that you may be a bit confused on how to actually create your roleplay. I recommend reading the rules to familiarize yourself with the system. General guidelines would probably include having a general topic in your first post of this thread that states the premise of the roleplay you wish to create, and then including a player list at the bottom for those who wish to participate.

Also, your roleplay's title seemed a little illegible to me, so I've chamged it to something more discernable.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions! :)

Edited by Aureitas d'Aequitate