Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mogul Dash - Eeyup.mp3 (Old Song)

Mogul Dash

So a lot of this just sounds very jumbled. Especially the intro. There's a lot going on, and some of the songs don't fit together well. At the 1:25, I noticed the faint melody in the background. A lot of the music being played over that did not harmonize with it, and that just makes everything sound bad and poorly made. Then at 2:00, this started to turn better. The various melodies started to mix more, though personally, I dislike the beat you were using. Then towards 3:00, the one tone you used completely took the song in a different direction. Through out this song, you seem to be jumping all over the place xD

I'd rate this a 4/10. There's room for improvement, here.

So a lot of this just sounds very jumbled. Especially the intro. There's a lot going on, and some of the songs don't fit together well. At the 1:25, I noticed the faint melody in the background. A lot of the music being played over that did not harmonize with it, and that just makes everything sound bad and poorly made. Then at 2:00, this started to turn better. The various melodies started to mix more, though personally, I dislike the beat you were using. Then towards 3:00, the one tone you used completely took the song in a different direction. Through out this song, you seem to be jumping all over the place xD

I'd rate this a 4/10. There's room for improvement, here.

Thanks for the feedback. Like I pointed out though, I made the song about 6 months ago. Trust me I have improved all around in that time. Check out some of my new stuff.

• Brohoof 1