Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halo 4- MLP Forums Online Meetup Idea!

Master Chief

As many of you may know, I have a strong obsession with the Halo universe. So, I am jizzing in my pants at the thought of playing Halo 4, but that's not the point! I think all of us on here who own Xbox 360s should get together in multiplayer on the day of release and let the good times roll. Also, it would be sweet if I could get three other people to tack campaign with ;) What do you guys think?

Also:

• Brohoof 2

I think a weekend meet up would be good, Nov. 6 is in the middle of the week and don't expect to be home until Friday Nov. 9 at the least. But I'd be up for it.

That's be cool but I'd probably have to decline. With any FPS I get, I beat the campaign on the 2nd hardest difficulty which usually takes me 2-4 days and I am NOT stopping my tradition now. ESPECIALLY since this originated for me in Halo 2. I'm gonna have to decline, but hope you guys have fun if you can set this up!

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a good idea, count me in . .

I beat the campaign on the 2nd hardest difficulty

post-6061-0-09094000-1344246062.jpg .

You should be more of a hardcore badass like me and play on legendary 1st run B) .

Edited by zRevenantz
  • Brohoof 1

sounds like full i'll be getting mine from amazon so i'll likely be on at a later time, then i'ma do a legandery run then multiplayer

sadly i dont think i will enjoy halo 4 as much a i did reach because i feel there will be less

You should be more of a hardcore badass like me and play on legendary 1st run B) .

I save Legendary for once I begin to get bored of the game because I will have beaten it and none of the plot will be ruined by my rages of constant death and once I finish it again, I'll wanna play multiplayer again.

But considering how I recently beat Halo 1(except The Library. I ragequit), 2,3, and Reach on Legendary and it wasn't TOO hard, I MAY beat Halo 4 on Legendary first time around.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it is a great idea and I’m totally up for it. Does anyone else have the game pre-ordered? I’ve got the special edition pre-ordered and on one day shipping so as soon as it comes out I’ll be good to do a meetup. Much like RD G4 I am pumped for this game. I’ve been waiting years for the next Halo installment. :blink: